Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, dante9876 said:

If denver fires vic. We have to hire him as dc. He knows the division, usually have good defenses. And seems to play mahommes well. 

You think Gruden will want a strong ego in the house? I doubt it...

You think Vic would work under Gruden? I doubt it...

10 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Giants are a prime example that scheme is important. They lack playmakers and star talent, but they’re coached well on that side of the ball and play hard on every snap on defense. 

Leonard Williams is looking like a playmaker and star talent right now. Probably the best DT not named Donald this season.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dante9876 said:

If denver fires vic. We have to hire him as dc. He knows the division, usually have good defenses. And seems to play mahommes well. 

10 hours ago, Rolni said:

You think Gruden will want a strong ego in the house? I doubt it...

You think Vic would work under Gruden? I doubt it...

I think Vic is a solid defensive mind but I have an even better name to look at when the season is over. LOVIE SMITH.

He is coaching Illinois right now and can't recruit well enough to compete. 2021 will be the last year of his deal and they paid him most of the money upfront. He can et out of that deal in other words. He has the experience and the relationships already on the staff with Gruden and Marinelli.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

We have two showdowns if we want to make the playoffs against the Colts and Dolphins... we need to take care of business against the Broncos and Chargers. Go 4-0 we have a great chance at  making the playoffs, go 3-1 decent chance, go 2-2 we will be done. 

Thanks Steve Kornacki 

16 hours ago, dante9876 said:

I’d be all for it. Think he’s a solid DC. I do think Denver gives him another year for sure though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

We have two showdowns if we want to make the playoffs against the Colts and Dolphins... we need to take care of business against the Broncos and Chargers. Go 4-0 we have a great chance at  making the playoffs, go 3-1 decent chance, go 2-2 we will be done. 

Great chance? We go 4-0 there isn't any chance left to it.  We are in. 

• Like 1