Chiefs vs Colts: Divisional Round

Chiefer

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Colts

26 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I'm sorry but I don't think it's going to be particularly close. Sammy Watkins is active and the Chiefs have the MVP of the league.

No sorry necessary. We were picked on NFL.com to be 32nd in the league preseason. We're the 6th seed on the road against the 1. All pressure is on KC. 

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Damn that’s a huge kick in the pants for the under (57).  

What's more, although regular season stats don't mean much in the playoffs (IMO), the Colts were 29th against TE's overall allowing 76.2 yards per game (mos in the NFL) and 4th most att/g (7.9). 

35 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I'm sorry but I don't think it's going to be particularly close. Sammy Watkins is active and the Chiefs have the MVP of the league.

I mean if you are going to say that - make the call.   Chiefs by 10.   By 17.   Whatever. Don’t go halfway lol. 

27 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Strangely I kind of feel the same on the Chiefs side, though for different reasons. Everyone in the KC forum was ready for a 7-9 rebuilding season with a first year QB. We've already come so far and our future looks so bright it won't be a huge deal to me if we lose. Would be nice to win though. Would really signal Mahomes bringing in a new era with us now bowing out to Indy.

Have you been a mod or a newly named mod? Never noticed it before.

Anyway, this is just the beginning of a new era and as a fan you can be pretty relaxed and know there is a long successful future ahead but as players this is close to a must win game because they are the favorites coming out of the AFC and you never really know what is going to happen in the future. I'm not a Chief fan but I will be a little disappointed if they lose because this should be their year to at least be in a dogfight to make it to the SB. If they lose to the Pats next week I get it, good season but it is tough beating Brady/Belichick. I think a loss to the Colts or Chargers puts a damper on the season. Doesn't really hurt them going forward but there is only one 2018/2019 season and they are in a prime position to take home a title.

Archived