Who are your favorite broadcasters right now?

AlNFL19

Romo is easily my favorite. His passion and love for the game is undeniable. If he is commentating a game, no matter who the teams are I will watch it. 

Pat McAfee is incredibly entertaining and I enjoyed the one game I watched him commentate. Definitely need to see more of him to really get a feel for him in the booth.

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Pat McAfee and Tony Romo.

I was just coming in here to say this. Love Romo, he’s not one of those biased schmucks that’s usually toted around. He just comments on the game and what each team might be thinking in key situations... and more often than not, he’s been right.

I like Collinsworth a LOT more than others seem to. I guess it's the pretentiousness? that turns people, but I care more about awareness of the game happening in the moment and football insight and he's at the top level for both. I can deal with the rest. 

And Romo, duh

Interesting what people are saying about Romo.  I haven't heard him announce a game, but now I'm looking forward to it. 

My favorites right now are Al Michaels and Troy Aikman.  I'd love to see them pair these two up, but it's very doubtful they will break up Buck and Aikman. 

Archived