Kyler Murray

LoganF89

18 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

R G iV,,, Snyder needs to fill the empty seats .., Been said before . just reiterating .

The question will become: will Snyder go for the same trade deal? If so, Murray's skills will not matter as the team will be bereft of needed talent.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

The question will become: will Snyder go for the same trade deal? If so, Murray's skills will not matter as the team will be bereft of needed talent.

I don’t think they part with multiple firsts but our 2nd and 3rd are almost guaranteed to be gone when they inevitably trade up for Murray. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t think they part with multiple firsts but our 2nd and 3rd are almost guaranteed to be gone when they inevitably trade up for Murray. 

Depends on how high they have to go up (and if there is bidding war with Miami and/or Cincinnati).

Realistically, Washington's best bet is to hold server and take the best available, non-QB/RB at 15. Let other teams go chasing Mini Me Wilson.

When they do these measures. What factor can hair play? Do they touch the bar to the top part of you, or mash it to your skull. Which with Kyler would still give him a good half inch. If just touching the top, then over an inch. Cause a woman on ESPN said she measures at 5'10. Stood toe to toe with him for an interview in regular shoes like him, and his eyes were lower than hers. Says she didnt see him being that.

20 hours ago, Woz said:

1/16th of an inch? Really? The NFL is really trying to help Murray out to get him a fraction. As best as I can recall, the previous fractions were always 1/8" at the smallest.

It's 1/8th. I read it wrong.

We aren't trading up, they know we have holes on this roster. In my opinion it would be the absolute dumbest thing we could do. The intrigue for me is how and when we get a qb. Free agency, first rounder or later in the draft. This is what haunts me most. Teddy Bridgewater to Will Grier and every player in between. Who in the hell is it going to be? I just want to know 

1 hour ago, Bo Duke said:

We aren't trading up, they know we have holes on this roster. In my opinion it would be the absolute dumbest thing we could do. The intrigue for me is how and when we get a qb. Free agency, first rounder or later in the draft. This is what haunts me most. Teddy Bridgewater to Will Grier and every player in between. Who in the hell is it going to be? I just want to know 

There were holes in the roster when they traded up for RG3, obviously they never got filled and the rest is history. I’m ok waiting until 15 or even moving down and still grabbing Lock or Jones. Trade up for a kid who might bolt for baseball of football goes south? No thanks

2 hours ago, Bo Duke said:

Why does Bridgewater or Grier (3rd round) scare you? 

4 hours ago, Bo Duke said:

Snyder and Allen will trade up if they think the guy they want will be gone. 

5 hours ago, Bo Duke said:

If that's the case, Brice will do it. 

He will literally say "hold my beer", right before doing it.

Bridgewater or Grier doesn't scare me. I actually think it's a smart option based on the circumstances. If we are close like they believe a veteran option makes sense. Getting Grier in round 2 or 3 or Bridgewater cheap doesn't cost alot of capital. So that way if they're wrong most likely we will have a new coaching staff in place and they would be in better position to draft a qb from next years class which is supposed to be better. QB in round 1 is what scares me. I like Lock and that's about it. I liked Jones until I heard him talk at combine. Comes off as a dbag

3 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Bridgewater or Grier doesn't scare me. I actually think it's a smart option based on the circumstances. If we are close like they believe a veteran option makes sense. Getting Grier in round 2 or 3 or Bridgewater cheap doesn't cost alot of capital. So that way if they're wrong most likely we will have a new coaching staff in place and they would be in better position to draft a qb from next years class which is supposed to be better. QB in round 1 is what scares me. I like Lock and that's about it. I liked Jones until I heard him talk at combine. Comes off as a dbag

With this team and the QB position everyone always wants to wait until next year. My issue with this is we always manage to win 7 games some how. We always put ourselves out of reach of the best prospects because they refuse to tank.

Archived