crakburn award (MVP)  - LETSGOBROWNIES
baker mayfield award (rookie of the year) - HorseUnit
butch davis award (poster who loses their cool) - BTC

brady quinn award (best looking avatar/sig) - NudeTayne
mary kay cabot award (hottest TAKES) - pnies20
tony grossi award (most negative award) - bruceb

skip bayless award (biggest homer award) - BuckeyesNut0623
buddeh boy award  (best amateur talent scouter on the forum) - Mind Character
orson charles award (most likely to show up in NFLGeneral and defend baker mayfields honor) - 
hyde chubb's johnson award (funniest award) - NudeTayne
freddie kitchens award (best mod) - We have those?

jim donovan award (best giffer award) - MWil23
perennial browns kicker award (most typos) - I kan't spel goode mooch mycelf, so I don't notise it.

Petitioning for 

Rashard Higgins award (most underrated poster) - Fatgerman

28 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

crakburn award (MVP)  - LETSGOBROWNIES
baker mayfield award (rookie of the year) - HorseUnit
butch davis award (poster who loses their cool) - BTC

brady quinn award (best looking avatar/sig) - NudeTayne
mary kay cabot award (hottest TAKES) - pnies20
tony grossi award (most negative award) - bruceb

skip bayless award (biggest homer award) - BuckeyesNut0623
buddeh boy award  (best amateur talent scouter on the forum) - Mind Character
orson charles award (most likely to show up in NFLGeneral and defend baker mayfields honor) - 
hyde chubb's johnson award (funniest award) - NudeTayne
freddie kitchens award (best mod) - We have those?

jim donovan award (best giffer award) - MWil23
perennial browns kicker award (most typos) - I kan't spel goode mooch mycelf, so I don't notise it.

Petitioning for 

Rashard Higgins award (most underrated poster) - Fatgerman

LGBt has done some big things this year

strong selection

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m so torn on the Orson Charles award. @buno67 is already winning the biggest homer but he will also always irrationally defend any Browns/Buckeyes/Cavaliers player or coach absolutely anywhere, except Hash Gordon of course.

I trashed the hell out of Coleman when he was the starting RT. trashed the hell out of Collins and Ogbah, trashed the return out of Horton. Don’t hate that I was a JTB fan. 

Sorry it’s not fun being a miserable and always being negative. I hate that crap so I try to only be postive. 

9 hours ago, mistakey said:

crakburn award (MVP) 🌲 
baker mayfield award (rookie of the year) 🌲 
butch davis award (poster who loses their cool) 🌲 

brady quinn award (best looking avatar/sig) 🌲 
mary kay cabot award (hottest TAKES) 🌲 
tony grossi award (most negative award) 🌲 

skip bayless award (biggest homer award) 🌲 
buddeh boy award  (best amateur talent scouter on the forum) 🌲 
orson charles award (most likely to show up in NFLGeneral and defend baker mayfields honor) 🌲 
hyde chubb's johnson award (funniest award) 🌲 
freddie kitchens award (best mod) 🌲 

jim donovan award (best giffer award) 🌲 
perennial browns kicker award (most typos) 🌲 

Is there an "I don't know him" award?  Like, when you're around a group of people and you know someone but don't really want to be affiliated with them because of their conduct?  So when you make a mistake and venture into NFL Gen, etc. and another Browns fan is making a fool of himself and making the rest of you look bad?  I guess that can just be the Biggest Homer award. 

Also, can there be a "Most Overrated Poster" award too?  Like, the guy everyone likes but you think he is not that good?  Or would that cause too much dissension?  I mostly think this applies to the NFL Draft forum with the wannabe film experts.  Our forum is full of winners, so scrap that idea. 

@MWil23 shamelessly going after the gif award today. 

16 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Is there an "I don't know him" award?  Like, when you're around a group of people and you know someone but don't really want to be affiliated with them because of their conduct?  So when you make a mistake and venture into NFL Gen, etc. and another Browns fan is making a fool of himself and making the rest of you look bad?  I guess that can just be the Biggest Homer award. 

Also, can there be a "Most Overrated Poster" award too?  Like, the guy everyone likes but you think he is not that good?  Or would that cause too much dissension?  I mostly think this applies to the NFL Draft forum with the wannabe film experts.  Our forum is full of winners, so scrap that idea. 

Hmmm can't help but feel you were thinking of me on both and now my feelings are hurt. So no, too much dissension.

We do need more in house fighting though, winning franchises have that. So yeah, lets create a division in the forum.

Lets start sling mud!

I don't care much for Bwick, he just always seems so distant and aloof. Also while I don't want to talk politics and I don't agree with everything we are trying to do in Washington right now, with the foreigners we have in here I'm considering the wall may be a good idea.

LGB has burner accounts which makes up 80% of his likes.

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hmmm can't help but feel you were thinking of me on both and now my feelings are hurt. So no, too much dissension.

We do need more in house fighting though, winning franchises have that. So yeah, lets create a division in the forum.

Lets start sling mud!

I don't care much for Bwick, he just always seems so distant and aloof. Also while I don't want to talk politics and I don't agree with everything we are trying to do in Washington right now, with the foreigners we have in here I'm considering the wall may be a good idea.

LGB has burner accounts which makes up 80% of his likes.

I did have someone in mind for the first (not you lol) but not the second. 

The in-fighting is necessary.  Too much love feminizes the board.  I want some edgy awards, darn it. 

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I nominate nude tayne for overrated award.  I didn't snitch tag him like you did Mwil.  Figured I would sneak that in stealth like.

Archived