Chiavertini Award Nominations Thread - NOMINATE PUBLIC, VOTE PRIVATE

mistakey

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

I nominate nude tayne for overrated award.  I didn't snitch tag him like you did Mwil.  Figured I would sneak that in stealth like.

1. What's a snitch tag?

2. When did I snitch tag him?

3. Is this a good or bad thing?

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. What's a snitch tag?

2. When did I snitch tag him?

3. Is this a good or bad thing?

Snitch tag is basically @‘ing them to a post/tweet/comment where the OP was prolly talking smack about that person. 

It’s like sub-tweeting/sub-posting and then someone who knows who you are talking about tags them in response. Basically snitching on your comment 

for example  say @MistaBohmbastic made a comment saying something like “that’s a b*tch move, you say your a fan, cry about a draft pick, and then run over to the reigning Super Bowl champs. “

Then I reply back with just tagging @Mastercheddaar Because obvious we all know that’s who he is talking about but we just want to make him aware 

Gentlemen, there are a lot of deserving posters that won't be getting votes, so I apologize in advance. 

crakburn award (MVP): @LETSGOBROWNIES
baker mayfield award (rookie of the year): @Fatgerman (Megaron for honorable mention)
butch davis award (poster who loses their cool): DaBrowns41...oops, I mean, @TheeRealDeal. Watching you in action is a pleasure my friend!

brady quinn award (best looking avatar/sig): @mistakey
mary kay cabot award (hottest TAKES): @Mind Character
tony grossi award (most negative award): @sdrawkcab321 because if he doesn't win I'd be disappointed

skip bayless award (biggest homer award): @buno67 is the only answer here
buddeh boy award  (best amateur talent scouter on the forum): @MSURacerDT55, although BleedTheClock and TheRealDeal are definite honorable mentions, along with DawgLB! I trust MSU with all things DLine
orson charles award (most likely to show up in NFLGeneral and defend baker mayfields honor): @TheeRealDeal
hyde chubb's johnson award (funniest award): @NateDawg and Thomas for honorable mention
freddie kitchens award (best mod): @Estonianzulu and @ReggieCamp. Also @freakygeniuskid since zel is a ghost half the time (Love ya Zel!!!!)

jim donovan award (best giffer award): @DaWg_LB., as well as the best stories. He took one for the team with Courtney Brown's cousin back in the day from what I've heard. LOL
perennial browns kicker award (most typos): the guy who only has mmmmmms in his username.

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Is there an "I don't know him" award?  Like, when you're around a group of people and you know someone but don't really want to be affiliated with them because of their conduct?  So when you make a mistake and venture into NFL Gen, etc. and another Browns fan is making a fool of himself and making the rest of you look bad?  I guess that can just be the Biggest Homer award. 

Also, can there be a "Most Overrated Poster" award too?  Like, the guy everyone likes but you think he is not that good?  Or would that cause too much dissension?  I mostly think this applies to the NFL Draft forum with the wannabe film experts.  Our forum is full of winners, so scrap that idea. 

@MWil23 shamelessly going after the gif award today. 

@mistakey said that he was counting on me for gifs. I had to deliver. You don't tell Freddie Kitchens no. He inspires me.

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Gentlemen, there are a lot of deserving posters that won't be getting votes, so I apologize in advance. 

crakburn award (MVP): @LETSGOBROWNIES
baker mayfield award (rookie of the year): @Fatgerman (Megaron for honorable mention)
butch davis award (poster who loses their cool): DaBrowns41...oops, I mean, @TheeRealDeal. Watching you in action is a pleasure my friend!

brady quinn award (best looking avatar/sig): @mistakey
mary kay cabot award (hottest TAKES): @Mind Character
tony grossi award (most negative award): @sdrawkcab321 because if he doesn't win I'd be disappointed

skip bayless award (biggest homer award): @buno67 is the only answer here
buddeh boy award  (best amateur talent scouter on the forum): @MSURacerDT55, although BleedTheClock and TheRealDeal are definite honorable mentions, along with DawgLB! I trust MSU with all things DLine
orson charles award (most likely to show up in NFLGeneral and defend baker mayfields honor): @TheeRealDeal
hyde chubb's johnson award (funniest award): @NateDawg and Thomas for honorable mention
freddie kitchens award (best mod): @Estonianzulu and @ReggieCamp. Also @freakygeniuskid since zel is a ghost half the time (Love ya Zel!!!!)

jim donovan award (best giffer award): @DaWg_LB., as well as the best stories. He took one for the team with Courtney Brown's cousin back in the day from what I've heard. LOL
perennial browns kicker award (most typos): the guy who only has mmmmmms in his username.

I am a reincarnated posted but I am not @DaBrowns41 or @Swissmiss, two posters I have been accused of being, or @Dogbite who has been accused of being the old me.

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Skip bayless award (biggest homer award): @buno67 is the only answer here

C’mon, biggest homer? I would say I am the biggest Optimus on this site. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt in the beginning and fine the positives but when they go south and disappoint I no longer value them or pimp them. 

Ill turn into a homer in NFL gen to just piss ppl of tho like saying Chubb is truly the best rookie RB...

18 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I am a reincarnated posted but I am not @DaBrowns41 or @Swissmiss, two posters I have been accused of being, or @Dogbite who has been accused of being the old me.

In no way, shape, or form was I accusing you of being him. I was nominating him, but since he's not "around anymore" (I definitely know that you're NOT HIM), I went with you. LOL. Rereading that I see how it came across. Apologies!

Archived