🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

As if 99% of the commentary towards me in this forum hasn’t been to straight troll lol. Give me a break. I take it about as seriously as you guys do. Not sure I really need the explanation. Think it’s just a simple matter of you needing to be able to take it back if you’re going to be so quick to dish it out. Not sure why you’re wasting your time with some sort of perceived lecture if it was anything else. Buy yourself some self awareness because everything you’re saying here sort of perfectly applies to yourself. 
But honestly, I reallllly don’t care. It’s hilarious that you’re all going to make me a talking point here, title a thread after me, and then be sensitive and combative when I stroll in to rib you back at a time that you should honestly expect it. But I truly have better things to do than sit here and explain these things to you when it should be obvious. 

Ok bro. Good chat. I don’t go in other forums. That’s just how I roll. That’s me though. I don’t have to worry about it. If I were to get tagged I wouldn’t be as combative as you’ve come across though. I like a good debate or discussion. But Jesus Christ do you come off smug and defensive. 

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Maybe if less athletic Stephen Hawking over here dished out something other than “Your too stupid to understand” it might be a little more fun to actually banter with you rather than just troll you.

stephen hawking GIF

Well it’s almost not even worth the banter when the other person legit doesn’t even get it. I’ll try and keep it simple with memes and other pictures from now on for the more ‘visually minded’ people on this side of the forum. 

20 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Will you still be rooting against them on Thanksgiving?

Exactly.  Not like Dallas is the only team (Min, NYG better records) to be concerned with?

However with that said, yes another Dallas collapse would be funnier to watch unfold with Jerry in the media fuming then the Giants being 1 gm out or possibly tied. 

Eagles control thier own destiny one way or another with 2 gms vs you. Any Dallas loss is a fun loss. 🍺

• Like 1