🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Not particularly. And either way, I’m not them. Kind of stupid to lump one person in with literally thousands of other humans. 

You’re the Cowboy fandom avatar here this year, them the breaks.

Dak caught it, We dem boyz, this is our year …these are your mantras. Even in your core you know them to be untrue.

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I wonder how lame your existence is outside of this forum. I mean, it’s lame as hell in it. But I really wonder how utterly lame it is otherwise. As if losing to the Packers has anything to do with us losing to the commanders. The two can coexist without some fake intertwined plane you created. If we lost every game this season we’d still be crushing Dallas fans and their embarrassing losses weekly. You just happen to be a la mode currently. Dont flatter yourself though. We tend to find the weakest of you and drag you in here to beat up on. We have a Matts shaped hole in our hearts and we’re trying to fill that hole with someone that can roll with us. It’s proving to be a hefty task for you though. You may not be long here. But you’re certainly doting. And daft. You may be Matts after all. He was equally annoying and lame. But mostly knew how to interact with us. Something you need to work on. 

Bro really thinks we cant rib on the Cowboys because we might lose a football game we haven’t played yet 💀

For a guy who always claims he “isn’t mad” or “doesn’t care” he sure made an attempt to get revenge by spam trolling our GDT(super weak move btw). It’s always the Dallas fans man….

50 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I wonder how lame your existence is outside of this forum. I mean, it’s lame as hell in it. But I really wonder how utterly lame it is otherwise. As if losing to the Packers has anything to do with us losing to the commanders. The two can coexist without some fake intertwined plane you created. If we lost every game this season we’d still be crushing Dallas fans and their embarrassing losses weekly. You just happen to be a la mode currently. Dont flatter yourself though. We tend to find the weakest of you and drag you in here to beat up on. We have a Matts shaped hole in our hearts and we’re trying to fill that hole with someone that can roll with us. It’s proving to be a hefty task for you though. You may not be long here. But you’re certainly doting. And daft. You may be Matts after all. He was equally annoying and lame. But mostly knew how to interact with us. Something you need to work on. 

I’m not worried about “learning how to interact with you” — truly couldn’t care less. Don’t cry me a river when literally just a day ago I was tagged to come over here for stupid trolling and trash talk. Of course I was going swing by and give it back. Clearly I’m such a point of interest with you guys without even meaning to be. 
The point of my post was in regards to people in this forum talking **** about Dallas losing to GB yesterday as if their own team was above that… before they even played Washington and got beat by a team that everyone thought was beneath them. There has been sooo much chirping about how Philly is better, so of course I’m going to point out how amusing it is that you’ll sit there and clown Dallas for losing before your own team even had the chance to get embarrassed. Obviously Philly losing to Washington has nothing to do with Dallas losing to GB. Never said otherwise. 

And again, of course if you’re going to tag me over here to talk **** about a poor performance you should not be surprised that I invite myself over to give it back. You can say I’m weak… but you’re the one who sure looks soft 😎

Edited by NoFlyZone

43 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Bro really thinks we cant rib on the Cowboys because we might lose a football game we haven’t played yet 💀

For a guy who always claims he “isn’t mad” or “doesn’t care” he sure made an attempt to get revenge by spam trolling our GDT(super weak move btw). It’s always the Dallas fans man….

And as usual you’re amazing at missing the point and meaning behind pretty much anything. Obviously you can do whatever you want. Hell, you can tag me over here during a Dallas game for opportunistic trolling and **** talk… but if after that talk your own team embarrasses themselves of course you have invited yourself for open season. I mean, it’s one thing if you don’t see the Eagles as anything better than Dallas… but I don’t think that’s the case here in this forum. So when Philly goes forward to embarrass themselves after so much talk about GB yesterday of course I’m going to come in and draw the parallels to show you your team isn’t any better. It’s reallllly that simple.

Edited by NoFlyZone

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m not worried about “learning how to interact with you” — truly couldn’t care less. Don’t cry me a river when literally just a day ago I was tagged to come over here for stupid trolling and trash talk. Of course I was going swing by and give it back. Clearly I’m such a point of interest with you guys without even meaning to be. 
The point of my post was in regards to people in this forum talking **** about Dallas losing to GB yesterday as if their own team was above that… before they even played Washington and got beat by a team that everyone thought was beneath them. There has been sooo much chirping about how Philly is better, so of course I’m going to point out how amusing it is that you’ll sit there and clown Dallas for losing before your own team even had the chance to get embarrassed. Obviously Philly losing to Washington has nothing to do with Dallas losing to GB. Never said otherwise. 

And again, of course if you’re going to tag me over here to talk **** about a poor performance you should not be surprised that I invite myself over to give it back. You can say I’m weak… but you’re the one who sure looks soft 😎

Drops the sunglasses emoji like you said anything of substance there. 

My suggestion to you, whether you want it or not, is to lighten up a little. Trust, there were some moments with Matts (and others) that got “heated” to a degree. That’s fine. It happens. But believe me, 99% of us don’t really take this stuff serious. Yes, we are diehards. Emotion comes with the territory. But when we rib you guys it’s not to ruin your day. But we also don’t care if you’re so soft that it does. That’s more your problem. We have no personal vendetta. You can take the advice. Or don’t. That’s fine too. It doesn’t really matter. But if you’re going to come here and get fired up easily or just come to straight troll, you’re going to have a bad time. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Drops the sunglasses emoji like you said anything of substance there. 

My suggestion to you, whether you want it or not, is to lighten up a little. Trust, there were some moments with Matts (and others) that got “heated” to a degree. That’s fine. It happens. But believe me, 99% of us don’t really take this stuff serious. Yes, we are diehards. Emotion comes with the territory. But when we rib you guys it’s not to ruin your day. But we also don’t care if you’re so soft that it does. That’s more your problem. We have no personal vendetta. You can take the advice. Or don’t. That’s fine too. It doesn’t really matter. But if you’re going to come here and get fired up easily or just come to straight troll, you’re going to have a bad time. 

As if 99% of the commentary towards me in this forum hasn’t been to straight troll lol. Give me a break. I take it about as seriously as you guys do. Not sure I really need the explanation. Think it’s just a simple matter of you needing to be able to take it back if you’re going to be so quick to dish it out. Not sure why you’re wasting your time with some sort of perceived lecture if it was anything else. Buy yourself some self awareness because everything you’re saying here sort of perfectly applies to yourself. 
But honestly, I reallllly don’t care. It’s hilarious that you’re all going to make me a talking point here, title a thread after me, and then be sensitive and combative when I stroll in to rib you back at a time that you should honestly expect it. But I truly have better things to do than sit here and explain these things to you when it should be obvious. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

As if 99% of the commentary towards me in this forum hasn’t been to straight troll lol. Give me a break. I take it about as seriously as you guys do. Not sure I really need the explanation. Think it’s just a simple matter of you needing to be able to take it back if you’re going to be so quick to dish it out. Not sure why you’re wasting your time with some sort of perceived lecture if it was anything else. Buy yourself some self awareness because everything you’re saying here sort of perfectly applies to yourself. 
But honestly, I reallllly don’t care. It’s hilarious that you’re all going to make me a talking point here, title a thread after me, and then be sensitive and combative when I stroll in to rib you back at a time that you should honestly expect it. But I truly have better things to do than sit here and explain these things to you when it should be obvious. 

The evidence points to the contrary.

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Maybe if less athletic Stephen Hawking over here dished out something other than “Your too stupid to understand” it might be a little more fun to actually banter with you rather than just troll you.

stephen hawking GIF