πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 2/13/2023 at 3:50 PM, Danger said:

I think both Philly and Dallas will take a notable step back and it'll be a much more competitive 3 team race with the Giants.Β 

Washington has no idea what they're doing and won't turn things around until a couple years into new ownership.

Β 

I don't know. Washington might surprise everyone this season depending on what happens at QB. But yes, I agree that Philly and Dallas will likely not be as successful next season (though probably still be playoff contenders) and Giants could be the one to beat. Long offseason. Lots of moving parts but we all know it is very rare in this division to have a back to back winner.

• Like 1

Personally I think the cowboys might be primed for a bit of a collapse next season. I simply have no confidence that Mccarthy can handle the offense himself. Defense will still be really good though.

I think the giants are the biggest threat to take the east next season depending on their offseason. They're a few receivers and dbs away from being a really good team under daboll.Β 

25 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Personally I think the cowboys might be primed for a bit of a collapse next season. I simply have no confidence that Mccarthy can handle the offense himself. Defense will still be really good though.

I think the giants are the biggest threat to take the east next season depending on their offseason. They're a few receivers and dbs away from being a really good team under daboll.Β 

Likewise… shocked they let Kellen go. If they had him back, I think they would be favorites depending on Howies offseasonΒ 

I am not surprised the let Kellen go. Their offense was stalled. Not sure if McCarthy is the answer but I can understand thinking Kellen and Dak needed a reset. Time will tell though. But yeah they probably will have a massive drop off buy seems that offense will be getting retooled. Zeke likely gone and probably Shultz too.Β 

I think the Cowboys are effed frankly. Giants aren’t going to be good until they drop Jones and Daboll gets someone he can mold. Two plus years away IMO. Wash is always in that sneaky could make a leap off season. Ron’s going to have to go for that to happen I think though. Eagles taking an obvious step back without seeing the off-season moves. Tougher schedule, coaches in and out, losing some FAs. Going to be interesting.Β 

I don't know. Mike had the Boys with back to back playoffs. I don't think that is all Kellen. I think keeping DC was more important actually. I think Eagles will be just fine but will have some adjustments. Honestly I am more interested in seeing how the Giants and Commanders improve. We already know the ceiling for Eagles and Cowboys.

On 2/18/2023 at 7:13 PM, Jeezla said:

Obviously the best Coach in the East is either Nick or Daboll, but is Ron or Mike the worst?

Nick is the best coach what he did for Philly last year was unbelievable. I think giants win the division next season as much as I hate to admit it .
Ron’s the worst but that might change if Eric B saves his job

22 hours ago, ACO said:

I don't know. Mike had the Boys with back to back playoffs. I don't think that is all Kellen. I think keeping DC was more important actually. I think Eagles will be just fine but will have some adjustments. Honestly I am more interested in seeing how the Giants and Commanders improve. We already know the ceiling for Eagles and Cowboys.

Washington probably goes in last place lol and that’s my team. As much as I want to say will be great etc we haven’t proven to go 9 wins since 2015 , we been only a 10 win team once in the 2010s era.Β 
i would not be surprised if we won 8 games and Ron Rivera gets firedΒ