πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

If the Commies were owned by any other human, I could see Aaron Rodgers going there. OL needs work, but Terry/Curtis/Dotson is a great situation for a QB. Washington should target Michael Mayer, tbh. Sam Howell would be set. Maybe sign Carr or Tannehill if Titans cut him, but I'd rather go with Howell if I was Commie fan.Β 

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

If the Commies were owned by any other human, I could see Aaron Rodgers going there. OL needs work, but Terry/Curtis/Dotson is a great situation for a QB. Washington should target Michael Mayer, tbh. Sam Howell would be set. Maybe sign Carr or Tannehill if Titans cut him, but I'd rather go with Howell if I was Commie fan.Β 

They should just stick with Howell.

If he’s good, awesome.
If not you get a shot atΒ Caleb Williams next year.

• Like 1

β€œWe went all the way from one, not to five, but to six. Why?” Edwards asked. β€œWe just have to talk about the Cowboys! They couldn’t make the top five, but they got to six! Now we’re going to talk about the top six teams. Are you kidding me? Really?Β 

"It’s always about the Cowboys! We have to talk about these guys all the time?''

'I'm Done!' ESPN's Herm Edwards Livid Over Cowboys Coverage (msn.com)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

We are getting a new owner tho lol Arod going retire . We likely get a jimmy G based on his relations to our GM .

Β 

Howell should start periodΒ 

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Carr officially releasedΒ 

Wonder if Washington tries to get him, considering they’ll likely not get the chance at any QBs this draft.

Though if I were him go down to the NFC South and pick whatever team. Way easier shot at the playoffs.

Β 

I’d be shocked if Washington signs carr. I rather start Sam howell or draft a qb .

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I'll quickly comment to say congrats on a great season, Eagles. I truly thought you were going to win that game.

Now back to our regularly scheduled you suck.Β 

No kidding lol snyder being gone and possibly Eric B going to Washington is like hard to believe .Β