πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

11 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Sun shines on a dogs *** one time and this dude makes 38 posts about it.Β 

Pretty sure he read through the whole GDT this morning because I had ~10 likes from him. Won’t blame him for enjoying every bit of this as it surely will be the peak of their season, just wish he could admit to being Matts already.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Pretty sure he read through the whole GDT this morning because I had ~10 likes from him. Won’t blame him for enjoying every bit of this as it surely will be the peak of their season, just wish he could admit to being Matts already.

Now I am upset, I only had 8 likes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Sun shines on a dogs *** one time and this dude makes 38 posts about it.Β 

One time? As if I haven’t been right about.. everything. All I could do is wait until the game. Pretty sure I posted in here more than once that it would difficult for Philly in Arlington. I’ve never even come in here dishing on Philly.. just been trying to explain that your team isn’t on some untouchable pedestal above Dallas. Obviously that has been proven in several ways, most obviously with the most recent match up. I haven’t even been dragging your team to extent that some of your own posters have. I actually do still think Philly is a good team, it just wasn’t their night and winning in Arlington was going to be difficult for them as it was.

On 12/12/2023 at 9:23 AM, IrishHooligan00 said:

Anyone else love how Tommy DeVito is ensuring the Giants cant get the top 3 QBS and are gonna be forced to stick w/ Daniel Jones.Β 

While a great story for an undrafted player, Tommy Devito is not ensuring anything. The defense has been playing at another level, getting 12 turnovers in the last three games.

1 hour ago, Go_Giants said:

While a great story for an undrafted player, Tommy Devito is not ensuring anything. The defense has been playing at another level, getting 12 turnovers in the last three games.

He's definitely improving.Β  While his numbers last night don't exactly jump off the page, he made a couple of throws that make you go hmmmmm kid might be ok.Β  More or less looking like the version of Daniel Jones they thought they were getting this year.

4 hours ago, ACO said:

Whew. It has been a couple of week and wow oh wow. I am hyped for this weekend.

So ACO have the Cowboys yet again, "sucked you back in" full on Godfather style?

Or is this time their year, unlike the previous 27? Honest question.Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u