πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So ACO have the Cowboys yet again, "sucked you back in" full on Godfather style?

Or is this time their year, unlike the previous 27? Honest question.Β 

LOL... never been a "this is our year" person because I know better. That said do think they have a just as much a chance of getting to the NFCC but honestly it is 49ers to lose. I don't think either Eagles or Cowboys have the power to beat them.Β 

Hey Guys. I promise I'm not trying to troll or stir the pot. I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. I really don't have an opinion on this other than I'm surprised they allowed the media in for this. I mean if they feel this little exercise had to be done then so be it. It's a bit odd but seems demeaning. I don't think Hurts has a fumbling any more than any other QB.

Reaction To Jalen Hurts Practicing Falling | Eagles QB Jalen Hurts was seen practicing falling without fumbling 🧐 "That is panic. That is a lack of trust. And that is a coaching staff telling the... | By The Carton Show | Facebook

It's good that Washington doesn't need a WR, since they are the only NFCE team currently in position to take Harrison Jr. I could see the Giants taking Nabers or an OT at pick 8/9/10.

Hopefully Jer'Zhan is off the board before Dallas picks.

Eagles will take Latham or Mims at OT.

Edited by Jeezla

20 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Hey Guys. I promise I'm not trying to troll or stir the pot. I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. I really don't have an opinion on this other than I'm surprised they allowed the media in for this. I mean if they feel this little exercise had to be done then so be it. It's a bit odd but seems demeaning. I don't think Hurts has a fumbling any more than any other QB.

Reaction To Jalen Hurts Practicing Falling | Eagles QB Jalen Hurts was seen practicing falling without fumbling 🧐 "That is panic. That is a lack of trust. And that is a coaching staff telling the... | By The Carton Show | Facebook

You're surprised that a QB who has fumbled in 7 straight games is being asked to practice ball security in practice?πŸ€”Β  I'm more concerned it took 7 games to address this, then calling it panic.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You're surprised that a QB who has fumbled in 7 straight games is being asked to practice ball security in practice?πŸ€”Β  I'm more concerned it took 7 games to address this, then calling it panic.

Oh, damn. I didn't realize it was 7 straight games. Still demeaning as hell letting the press in though.

6 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Oh, damn. I didn't realize it was 7 straight games. Still demeaning as hell letting the press in though.

Not really. Only thing Nick messed up on was making sure AJ, Smitty, Swift and Goedert were also doing those drills at the exact same time.

Which I'm sure they did later in practice, just not during media access.