πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

They shouldΒ do a "Where are They Now" on the Dallas Cowboys franchise as they haven't been seen in a relavant football game in 20 years.

9 of the last 10 #1 seeds in the NFL playoffs have made it to the Super Bowl. Take a wild gues at the only one who didn’t make the SB?Β 

39 minutes ago, 808 said:

9 of the last 10 #1 seeds in the NFL playoffs have made it to the Super Bowl. Take a wild gues at the only one who didn’t make the SB?Β 

Oooh oohh, I know, I know.Β  Pick me...lol

Rhymes with NowHurls.

Edited by jonu62882
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I said this in the Cowboys forum. And thought about it... and am pretty sure I mean it. I think if you guys win the Superbowl I will literally delete my account and never visit this site again. Thats how much I am dreading the prospect that you guys win.Β 

I cant not want something any more than the amount of me that doesnt want you to win the superbowl.Β 

Can someone put this in their sig? I already have some Matts BS in mine.

• Like 1

β€œWe’ve had great conversations. I know that he loves me. He tells me multiple times when I’ve talked to him that he loves me. He knows that I love him, but he knows that I love winning and I know that he loves winning.

Derek Carr on Jon Gruden. I couldn't help but giggle a bit when reading thisΒ 

we need a thread to keep all the most funny quotes.

Β 

10 hours ago, DaBoys said:

But on the other side it's a hated divisional rival. The Eagles have never won a SB and no matter how bad they have humiliated us over the last 20 years, the fact that they have never won a SB is a go to insult and a key defense base. You can't take that away from me. It's all I have.Β 

Β 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

These are gold

What's the statute of limitations on that? 40-50 years?Β 

Do you have to be alive during a SB win? Maybe at least old enough to understand it?Β 

I have a tough time taking ish from Cowboy fans who were 6 when they last won.Β 

Bottom line, Nick Foles has just as many playoff wins as the Cowboys in the last 21 years. 21 years, man.Β 

• Like 1