πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

What's the statute of limitations on that? 40-50 years?Β 

Do you have to be alive during a SB win? Maybe at least old enough to understand it?Β 

I have a tough time taking ish from Cowboy fans who were 6 when they last won.Β 

Bottom line, Nick Foles has just as many playoff wins as the Cowboys in the last 21 years. 21 years, man.Β 

Exactly.

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

What's the statute of limitations on that? 40-50 years?Β 

Do you have to be alive during a SB win? Maybe at least old enough to understand it?Β 

I have a tough time taking ish from Cowboy fans who were 6 when they last won.Β 

Bottom line, Nick Foles has just as many playoff wins as the Cowboys in the last 21 years. 21 years, man.Β 

To put it in perspective. I was 4 months old when the cowboys last won a superbowl and that people my age brag about cowboys rings.

8 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Can we take a second to laugh at the Giants hiring Pat Shurmur?

I can't think of a less inspiring head coaching hire than Pat Shurmur.

the lights turning off at the start of his introduction presser seemed appropriate.

Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phire said:

No idea what that franchise is thinking.Β 

Just saw him turn Case Keenum into a NFCCG QB. Sam Bradford into a legit looking Starter last year.

He spoke about fixing the OL, starts from there comparing last year's Vikings to this year's after they addressed it in Minnesota. Probably sold the FO on what he "could do" with Elisha and those weapons if they did the same OR as a HC for a Rookie with theΒ #2 overall.

Whether that's a QB or Barkley added to the mix like a Dalvin Cook.

They just watched Doug Pederson turn water into whine. They're in the moment with fingers crossed hoping Shurmur can do the same.

Β