πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Β I thought he was Jesus Christ.Β 

Dak clearly has a better water into wine game. His 40 time over water is far superior. Tricking people into thinking the Cowboys were good for a year is a much better miracle than that whole fishes and loaves thing. Honestly, the comparison isn't even close.

16 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

This actually helps Washington. Not sure why you all are so happy?Β 

Cousins was never coming back Long Term. Said that from day one, 2 years ago.Β 

So why Transition Tag or Franchise Tag him for $10M more (28-32m) then Smith will make in 2018? No one is reading for him and giving him 150+.

Why draft a Rookie QB when you easily have 20-23M to spend on a QB who Will Manage and Win you games the next 3-4 years.

This is a lateral move IMO. So if giving up a CB and a 3rd gives you competent QB play, so be it. They got a QB who won't turn the ball over and a QB who can and will use his legs.Β  Not as bad as some are making it out to be.

A rookie QB, would of been a disaster.

Aint worried about nothin'!Β 

Seriously, you're worried about a 34 year old Alex Smith with a contract that will probably handicap plus lost a young, upcoming corner and an mid draft pick to boot.Β  Our defense will feast on that dude, and he doesn't have close to the weapons he had in KC.

4 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

Aint worried about nothin'!Β 

Seriously, you're worried about a 34 year old Alex Smith with a contract that will probably handicap plus lost a young, upcoming corner and an mid draft pick to boot.Β  Our defense will feast on that dude, and he doesn't have close to the weapons he had in KC.

Never said I was worried but I'm not like the majority out here laughing and assuming this was a bad move.Β 

It's not. So in turn Washington's not worse off with this addition. That's all.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Never said I was worried but I'm not like the majority out here laughing and assuming this was a bad move.Β 

It's not. So in turn Washington's not worse off with this addition. That's all.

Washington isn't a good team. And they made a trade that doesn't make them better. In fact, probably worse considering the future assets given up.Β And then signed on to 4 more years of it. You may not think the team isn't any worse. But they sure as hell aren't better.Β 

First, they shouldn't have even gotten rid of Cousins. Secondly, if they were going to move on from him, they should have gutted the roster of overpriced, agingΒ players and started acquiring draft picks. What's the point of continuing to be mediocre? I'd understand if they are a perennial playoff team. But they're just a 7-9 win team. They just are retarding their growth. And as an Eagle fan, should make you happy to see.Β 

Was anyone else surprised to see Nick Foles wearing glasses at a press conference at the SB?Β  Does he wear contacts during games?Β  Its a full contact sport, isn't there a high risk they get moved around in his eye or even knocked out?Β  He's made millions of dollars, why hasn't he just invested in Lasik?