πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

would definitely be a good red zone fit for Rodgers

Dez is still a good possession WR. Rodgers makes his bones throwing guys open. Dez would be a fool to not inquire about that possible marriage.Β 

Dez isn't washed up. We just cut one of our best players on the team regardless ofΒ position. And the reasoning is because he "called out the coaching." I think most of us would have rather cut the coaching. There are some cowboys fans who like this move but we don't talk to them. Everybody hates those guys. Even theirΒ parents hate them.

Β 

Β Speaking of best players #38 is up if you want to vote again:Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Dez Bryant is "washed up" as a #1, $10M+ WR1.
But, does he know that?Β  Therein lies the problem.

He's a Super-2 if he will take WR2 money.
Where can a WR2 get WR1-2 money, though, especially now?
Dallas did him wrong.Β  He should have been cut before the caps were drained.

- A one year deal with SF, incentive laden?
- To SEA on a back-loaded contract which would never be fulfilled?
- NE sponsors a hope to go to the Super Bowl in deference to a discount?

His options are limited.

I still think DezΒ is undeniably aΒ top 32 WR, and imo still very capable of producing 1,100+ yards and 10+ TDs. Which is a #1 WR for a lot of teams.

Β 

The Dez that was in the playoff games against GB in 2014 & 2016 is the same FA Dez. Β 

The 2nd playoff game was January of 2017, he had a monster game, and was truly showingΒ what he can still do. I don't think 1 year can drop you from elite to average. Maybe elite to great. Or elite to very good, but he still has it. Further more, I would expect him to come out for whoever and play harder than he has in a long time(Which is saying a lot for Dez because he treats practice like a super bowl.) As a cowboy fan... I'm terrified to play against him. You can literally throw it up to him against any of our CBs and I guarantee you Dez catches it every time.Β