πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, Gmen said:

How did drafting a QB work out for the Raiders in 2007? Β Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, Adrian Peterson are going to be hall of famers. Β If you don’t think a QB is going to be a stud, go for the sure thing, because QBs bust at a much higher rate than other positions. Β And the Giants chose the sure thing over 3 QBs that had some warts. Β I have no problem with that.

As warty as these Qbs are, Josh ALlen does look like a wart kid....none of them are historically bad and lazy JaMarcus level.
They are all workers for whatever that is worth.

I think the argument to be had outside of not taking a QB, which it's like if you don't like them don't take them...the real debateΒ point is not trading down.

Cause Saquon is good, but there return for that pick could've set you guys up for awhile.

21 minutes ago, Gmen said:

The whole "Trio" argument has always been a dumb one. There aren't 3 players on each side of the field. The Eagles have success because of the plethora of talent they have, rather than the limited, high end talent.

Ego and Diva aside, I'd take OBJ over any other WR in the NFC East, but I think Alshon Jeffery fits what we like to do very well. SaQuon is probably one of the most gifted players in the entire NFL already, I'll take him over any other individual runningback in the division for sure. But... Jon Stewart? Cody Lattimer? No thanks.Β 

Β 

So with the impending 2,000 yd season by Guice being a foregone conclusion and the once in a Generational Talent/Future HOF in Saquon added to the Division. Does the NFCE have the best collection of RB's in the NFL when you add Scrubs like Ajayi , Sproles, Clement, Zeke and Morris to those Studs?

Curious?

Edited by Nabbs4u