πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'll be sad when the boys cut him.Β  He was the Jason Garrett ofΒ wr's. Is Tavon Austin now their most experienced wr? Hehe.Β 

Worst wr group in NFCE? Boys orΒ skins?

yea like what team is gonna respect their mid game let alone deep game....zeke gonna get 9 man boxes to also shut down the "tight window" checkdowns of dak

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'll be sad when the boys cut him.Β  He was the Jason Garrett ofΒ wr's. Is Tavon Austin now their most experienced wr? Hehe.Β 

Worst wr group in NFCE? Boys orΒ skins?

Skins have better talent at every spot: WR1 (Doctson > Hurns), WR2 (P Rich > Williams), WR3 (Crowder > Beasley).

15 hours ago, Danger said:

What lol?Β 

You mean to say that you'll take three really good players surrounded by scrubs than 10Β pretty good players and a better QB? You're reply might be the dumbest and most inaccurate thing I've ever seen in my life. Except for the NFL Network Top 100. That's in a league of it's own.

If you mean to say that Alshon Jeffery 1-to-1 is better than OBJ than there's no reason I should take anything you say seriously ever again. SaQuon Barkley is one of the most TALENTED RB's in the league like it or not. And the other offensive weapons I've listed on the Giants are pretty bad. Sterling Sheppard and Engram are alright, but I'd still take what we have over those two. Either you're misunderstanding what I'm saying or you haven't watched football in 30 years.

I wasn't referring to your post. I was referring to the "trio" rankings. I agree with what you said in your post.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I wasn't referring to your post. I was referring to the "trio" rankings. I agree with what you said in your post.

Eagles are 3-5 too low on that trio Ranking list.

They are EASILY BETTER- like not even close, whoever wrote that is high on macca root better than the Panthers, Lions and Titans. I would also put them ahead of the Packers because their RB's are straight garbage and it's kind of BS that the Eagles get knocked for a QB coming off of injury but the Texans don't. Hopkins is better than Jeffrey but not more than Wentz and Ajayi are better than the other 2 for the TexansΒ 

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Eagles are 3-5 too low on that trio Ranking list.

They are EASILY BETTER- like not even close, whoever wrote that is high on macca root better than the Panthers, Lions and Titans. I would also put them ahead of the Packers because their RB's are straight garbage and it's kind of BS that the Eagles get knocked for a QB coming off of injury but the Texans don't. Hopkins is better than Jeffrey but not more than Wentz and Ajayi are better than the other 2 for the TexansΒ 

I suppose being the unanimous #1 overall roster and reigning Super Bowl champions will have to suffice. They can keep their silly trio crap. It's just baseless off-season fluff anyways.

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

Alshon is much better than his numbers from last season would indicate. Ajayi is solid, but not special. I think Clement continues to improve though.

Alshon does have limitations. He gets shut down once every few games by the josh normans and talibs of the NFL, but he can wreck most starting cbs.

I think ajayi is better than solid. He's aΒ good runner. He's just not a work horse,Β  kinda like Sproles. Maybe he seems solid because so many studs were drafted the last 3 years,Β  but he's better than other solid Rb's. Alf Morris is solid.Β  Blount is solid. Lamar Miller is solid. Ajayi is good. He just has bad joints or whatever.Β 

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Alshon does have limitations. He gets shut down once every few games by the josh normans and talibs of the NFL, but he can wreck most starting cbs.

I think ajayi is better than solid. He's aΒ good runner. He's just not a work horse,Β  kinda like Sproles. Maybe he seems solid because so many studs were drafted the last 3 years,Β  but he's better than other solid Rb's. Alf Morris is solid.Β  Blount is solid. Lamar Miller is solid. Ajayi is good. He just has bad joints or whatever.Β 

and runs like his legs are asleep, but otherwise I agree.

Yea honestly I'm fine and can see why we wouldn't be high on that list.

Ajayi is often overlooked and seemingly on borrowed time with the knees. Alshon very subtly does his thing..isn't flashy.
Like I kinda knew he had 12 tds last year, but it didn't fully register that we had a double digit Wide-out...but he isn't a guy that takes over games...just daggers teams.

I mean Wentz will raise them up high on that list, but only go so far