🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I don't mind cutting Bailey if it forces Garrett to be aggressive on 4th downs this year instead of defaulting to his special teams unit.

Do I honestly expect him to start going for it on 4th and inches with the most expensive RB + OL combination in the sport, instead of settling for 40 yard field goals and punts from midfield? I do not.

2 hours ago, matt79511 said:

I don't mind cutting Bailey if it forces Garrett to be aggressive on 4th downs this year instead of defaulting to his special teams unit.

Do I honestly expect him to start going for it on 4th and inches with the most expensive RB + OL combination in the sport, instead of settling for 40 yard field goals and punts from midfield? I do not.

Wait we have to deal with Both @matt79511 and @Matts4313?

Is this like a @Blahstoise @Blaaaaaah situation?

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Can't wait for Dallas to pull a Chargers and lose the first two winnable games of the season on missed game winners!

Like how we missed the playoffs last year when Bailey was shanking it against Seattle? 

I loved Dan. He was soooo good for so long. But the last 2 years have been rough and he was the highest paid kicker in the league. I hope he takes some time to get his body and mind right. I would love to see him back in the league (hell, even with us) if he can get better. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Like how we missed the playoffs last year when Bailey was shanking it against Seattle? 

I loved Dan. He was soooo good for so long. But the last 2 years have been rough and he was the highest paid kicker in the league. I hope he takes some time to get his body and mind right. I would love to see him back in the league (hell, even with us) if he can get better. 

Who was that kicker Jerry drafted cause he ran a fast 40 time?  Lol that was ridiculous