πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

13 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:
7 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Since Carson Wentz tore his ACL, he and Dak Prescott have thrown for the same amount of TDS. 1.Β 

Guys....let’s get this trending. The world needs to know. Or just let @Matts4313Β know. That’ll be enough.Β 

I mean Technically a back up TE has as many TD passes as Dak since Wentz went down but I digress!

Should be fun watching him this year!

Edited by Nabbs4u

GuysΒ I'm torn on who I want to win in the Giants/Cowboys game? On one hand every game Dallas loses always brings a smile to my face. Especially when I watch Jerry's PC , post game!! On the other hand, I know the Giants are a bigger threat/better team so them getting a 2nd loss might be better, long term?

What say you?

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

GuysΒ I'm torn on who I want to win in the Giants/Cowboys game? On one hand every game Dallas loses always brings a smile to my face. Especially when watch Jerry's PC , post game!! On the other hand, I know the Giants are a bigger threat/better team so them getting a 2nd loss might be better, long term?

What say you?

I feel the same, but ultimately like you said, Giants are the bigger threat, so I'd prefer to see them start 0-2, 0-1 in division. Their OL woes are somewhat overhyped because of Flowers... don't get me wrong the way it is now, it is definitely one of the worst OLs, but Flowers is possiblyΒ the worst tackle in the league and you're only as strong s your weakest link. OL suddenly may not look so bad if it upgrade at RT asap (easier said than done at this point in season, but Giants are in win now mode so they should be doing everything they can). Eli might be truly be done, or last week could have just been Eli having a bad game (which can be said for ~40% of his games over his career). We'll find out soon enough, but if it's it the latter, that offense will be dangerous in the 8-10 games where Eli is not crapping the bed.

Β 

If AP is back back though, Redskins are the real #1 threat to us.