πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

geez watch the sam darnold video that guy made. Sam darnold actually reads defenses lol.Β 

That guy is a regular on Reddit. And he responds to a lot of post. Just saying, in case you ever had a video request or question or whatever.Β 

/u/Barian_Fostate

Edited by Matts4313

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Stop me if you've heard this before. Sean Lee is out of the game with an injuryΒ 

It’s just his luck.Β 

That game was awful. Both teams looked like crap. Dallas defense looked good but I don’t know if that’s because Giants OL is hobo poo.Β 

Had we taken care of business, this would have been a great day. Redskins suddenly look a lot less scary when not facing what appears to be a horrendous Cardinals team, and the Cowboys and Giants both looked very unimpressive in their yearly SNF snoozefest.Β 

Eli is on his last leg, he is a statue in the pocket behind an OL that can not block. Barkley should be no problem for our stout run defense, we've handled Zeke (...who plays with a great OL), we can handle him. Their receiving options scare me but Eli just isn't going to be able to feed them 70% of the time it seems. They'll be tough to run on but passing shouldn't be a problem.

Cowboys defense is the real deal, I think they are a top 10 unit (until Lee's inevitable injury), but the offense is so weak without a run game goingΒ (which again, we have no problems dealing with) that I see no reason to fear them either.

Β 

I see each of these 3 teams peaking at 8 or 9 wins, bottoming out at 5 or 6 wins. Hopefully we can get to at least 10.