πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

You think your D is good? The Giants D just held Rayne Prescott to 160 yards passing. 160 yards. After dude went off for 170 the week before against the #2 defense in the league, the mighty 49ers. Think about that. if the Giants can do that to Rayne Precott, they can do it to anyone.

I think Dak held Dak to 160, it’s a consistent base of garbage that he can always achieve.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You also suck at video games. You and Danger. Both trash. I will sleep with both your mothers. At the same time. Talking about the new philly special.Β 

I can't wait for basically sexual experience on display with how much the Eagles Offense and Defense will tear up the cowboys.Β 
Fletcher Cox is going to murder you guys so bad.

Philly Special #3 is going to be him taking Connor Williams, throwing him at Zeke to stop the handoff, then hit through Dak with the power of 5000 suns.

Β 

th?id=OIP.4UES1fVVnfxa8-koIOisegHaFj&pid
Ugh Sorry Dak...I'm sorry I'll never be Dallas Goedert to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Which team finds a franchise QB first? Giants, Cowboys, or Skins? If the Skins do find a franchise QB, will they let him leave in free agency so he can sign with the Giants or Cowboys?

I'm going go Giants. Jerry's still gotta wait 3 more years before he wastes a draft pick on his Grandson John Stephen Jones, QB Arkansas. Then the 5 years worth of faluire after that? Gonna be awhile.

NYG, Wash, Dallas in that order.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Danger said:

TBH, if Giants continue down the path they're on right now they'll be picking really high. Wouldn't be surprised to see them take Justin Herbert, Dwayne Haskins, or Drew Lock.

That'd be good if this was theΒ class they decided to commit to grabbing a QB since it is a very weak one. Grier and Lock are in the conversation for 2nd best QB behind Herbert, which says a lot.

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That'd be good if this was theΒ class they decided to commit to grabbing a QB since it is a very weak one. Grier and Lock are in the conversation for 2nd best QB behind Herbert, which says a lot.

Lock is getting some Carr comparisons but im not sure thats a good or bad thing anymoreΒ