🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

lol What’s with the little brother syndrome? What argument? I’m simply stating facts. I didn’t say everyone else sucks but the Eagles have the most complete roster in the division. There’s not much room for argument there. Outside of the Giants receiving corps and the two stud running backs, who has a unit clearly better than the Eagles? And even then, the Eagles are deeper than any other team at RB. 

You acknowledge we’re the better team yet we’re both going to win 11 games? Dallas isn’t winning 11 games, with the luckiest of bounces.  The league is full of parody. There’s not a huge difference in talent from one to the next but Dallas is a middling team. The “strength” of the Cowboys took a huge blow with the OL problems. If they don’t have the ability to run it down opponents’ throats, they’ve lost their identity. And if Dak, which I highly doubt at this point, can’t be a QB that can shoulder the team by himself, then the Cowboys will just be another team in the field. The Giants are proving that they can’t compete without an OL and makes them very average if not, bad. And the Redskins have Mr. Average at QB and lack any kind of difference makers on offense. And while, the Eagles could possibly be just as average without Carson, at worst that’s what they are. With a healthy Carson, it’s deep run playoff team. It’s only really a matter of time to see if Wentz is indeed ready and can produce at that level again. But if Wentz, god forbid, re-injures himself, were basically at the level of everyone else in the division. That’s the difference. 

To summize; 

Eagles (with an effective Wentz) 11-5

Eagles (without an effective Wentz) 9-7

Dallas 8-8

Redskins 8-8

Giants 6-10

I said yall are an 11 win team, we are a 9 win team. 

And all though the league is a parody, the word you are looking for is parity. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I said yall are an 11 win team, we are a 9 win team. 

And all though the league is a parody, the word you are looking for is parity. 

That’s what you got out of that? Ok, guy. You can take the guy out of reddit, but can’t take the reddit out of the guy. 

And the word you’re looking for is “although”. 

Leave you weak *** in the Dallas forum, bro. You’re super tired here. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

That’s what you got out of that? Ok, guy. You can take the guy out of reddit, but can’t take the reddit out of the guy. 

And the word you’re looking for is “although”. 

Leave you weak *** in the Dallas forum, bro. You’re super tired here. 

Almost as tired as the same rehashed argument in here. Every single discussion turns into a "Dak sucks" debate. You guys did the same thing with Romo. Its literally the basis for every single Cowboys related comment you have.

And what will you do if Wentz's ~10 game stretch was a fluke? What if he reverts to his rookie year? What if he continues to be injury unlucky (wasnt he hurt in college too?)? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Almost as tired as the same rehashed argument in here. Every single discussion turns into a "Dak sucks" debate. You guys did the same thing with Romo. Its literally the basis for every single Cowboys related comment you have.

And what will you do if Wentz's ~10 game stretch was a fluke? What if he reverts to his rookie year? What if he continues to be injury unlucky (wasnt he hurt in college too?)? 

No, it’s not even close to as tired as you are. You act like you’re story has changed. Just watch football for a couple weeks and keep telling yourself Dak is a good QB. Steve Young was it last time? What the hell do you watch on Sunday that the rest of the world doesn’t? 

You barely hit a keyboard last week and this week, after a win against the Giants, here you are  all chesty again. The narrative on the Cowboys doesn’t change because it can’t change. Not unless Dak turns himself into a good QB, nothing Dallas does can actual manifest itself into success. The team is going as far as Dak can take them. And he hasn’t proven much in his last 18 games. 

Until Wentz proves he was a splash in the pan or oft-injured then I’ll act accordingly. Until then, I’ll go off of what’s recently happened.  But I actually watch football and see a guy that is playing the position optimally. Instead of burying my head in the sand and living off of a rookie campaign where your boy was protected in every way from making tough QB decisions. Fact is, even if you believed Dak is a good QB, you haven’t seen him play the position well in a year. In the meantime, Carson has turned himself into an MVP candidate. Dak has regresssed, we all can see, it’s obvious and true. While the notion of Carson not being able to bounce back after a bad injury could be a real thing, is just conjecture at this point. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

You barely hit a keyboard last week and this week, after a win against the Giants, here you are  all chesty again.

This really shouldn't surprise anyone at this point, it's to be expected. He only comes out of his hole when it's something Anti-Eagle or Pro-Dallas. It's why he disappeared for 6 months? There was literally nothing for him to boast about during that span. Ignore / skip over what's posted, it makes life much easier/ barrable. ?

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

There´s a misconception that Carson´s rookie year was bad. If you look at the stats it´s nothing to brag about sure. But he was much much better than his stats would indicate. He literally was our whole offense no RB no WRs,  in 2016 and there was a point we had our 3rd string RT playing and our RG out.

There´s not much back he can revert to, he didn´t make a magical jump on year two. He had a much better supporting cast in 2017, he did improve his mechanics though, but you should know what a difference it makes to put a good team around your QB. 

I wish that our rivals weren’t so insignificant at the current time (do posters for the other teams even exist at this point?). seeing the Eagles bretheren drag Matt’s through the mud over Prescott-Wentz was a sick read. Gotta love the NFC East. Philly philly baby!

TBH I'll take a 5/6/7 win season, as long as 2 of those wins are against Dallas. If we ain't winning a bowl, then give me the best draft pick possible. Just don't lose to Dallas. And don't lose Wentz to another injury. I want him ready to kick butt in 2019 with a healthy Alshon, N'Keal Harry, and Phoenix to throw to for all 19 games on his way to OPOY, MVP, and SB LIV MVP awards. This year can be our "hangover" year until the real dynasty begins in 2019/2020 and ends whenever Wentz retires.

Edited by Jeezla