πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

GuysΒ I'm torn on who I want to win in the Giants/Cowboys game? On one hand every game Dallas loses always brings a smile to my face. Especially when watch Jerry's PC , post game!! On the other hand, I know the Giants are a bigger threat/better team so them getting a 2nd loss might be better, long term?

What say you?

eh..giants? any win to keep them middle of the pack and miss out on a QB is good

Cowboys will win enough to not get one of the top guys, but I doubt they would have the stones to ditch Dak..even after two meh years

32 minutes ago, Phire said:

@MKnight82Β or ther Skins fans, who am I starting in a PPR league between AP and Thompson against the Colts?

Thompson had more yards than AD last week even with less touches. Β Plus Thompson will have more catches. Β TD chance is probably a slight edge to AD, but Thompson could always spring a long one.

17 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

GuysΒ I'm torn on who I want to win in the Giants/Cowboys game? On one hand every game Dallas loses always brings a smile to my face. Especially when I watch Jerry's PC , post game!! On the other hand, I know the Giants are a bigger threat/better team so them getting a 2nd loss might be better, long term?

What say you?

I gotta root for SaQuon.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:
3 hours ago, Danger said:

I gotta root for SaQuon.

like OBJ before him, he'll have his monster games but they won't win....best of both worlds

I have a standing rule when FF is concerned, I don't draft NFCE rivals any more. In fact of the 3 leagues I'm in the only one I have is Sheppard and that was because it was somewhere after the 13th Rd or something.

Can't root for them, don't want to, do want to be upset if they go on IR, Nothing!!!! Shame on you all. ???

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I have a standing rule when FF is concerned, I don't draft NFCE rivals any more. In fact of the 3 leagues I'm in the only one I have is Sheppard and that was because it was somewhere after the 13th Rd or something.

Can't root for them, don't want to, do want to be upset if they go on IR, Nothing!!!! Shame on you all. ???

It has nothing to do with Fantasy for me. SaQuon is from Penn State and I truthfully like College football more than the NFL. My favorite position is Runningback, so yes, I'm basically a SaQuon fangirl.