πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Psh I've got Odell, Peterson, and Chris Thompson on my squad. I'm not avoiding NFCE players in a $50 buy-in league if they're the best player available for my squad. Doesn't mean I root for them. I think I'm sophisticated enough to bifurcate reality from a fantasy football team.Β 

9 minutes ago, Phire said:

Psh I've got Odell, Peterson, and Chris Thompson on my squad. I'm not avoiding NFCE players in a $50 buy-in league if they're the best player available for my squad. Doesn't mean I root for them. I think I'm sophisticated enough to bifurcate reality from a fantasy football team.Β 

I also went 0-5 in all my fantasy leagues in week 1 , so I didn't say it was a smart strategyΒ 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

35 minutes ago, Phire said:

I'm in a $150 buy in league and never lost money by seasons end. Won $74 last week.

Bump other NFCE players! ?

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

wouldnt dak need to be actually good to be wasted? I mean is anyone going to cry cause a turd was left outside to dry?

• Like 4

Just now, ninjapirate said:

wouldnt dak need to be actually good to be wasted? I mean is anyone going to cry cause a turd was left outside to dry?

I mean, he's a starting QB in the NFL making what a low level CEO makes.Β  Regardless of if he's the worst starter in the league or not, it's still great value.Β  And they're wasting it.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So was Nathan PetermanΒ 

He’s not a legitimate (read: more than a game or two here or there)Β starting QB. Β I’m talking legit starters Β 

Plus the Bills are paying 1st round QB money to Allen. It’s the fact that the Cowboys are paying peanuts to their QB room as a whole that makes their paper-thin roster so mind-boggling.Β 

Edited by HTTRG3Dynasty