πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Dak:Β 28 wins in 44 games.Β 

Nicky Nine: 26 wins in 45 games. 1 SBΒ 

NEXT!Β 

Well Dak is playing in a SB tonight so he might match Nicky. Of course Jerry will have toΒ  buy the Rings for everyone but , Rings a ring.πŸ‘

26 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Definitely stupid, but I found this weirdly captivating lolΒ 

Yeah it's a well done video. You know I 100% believe BB would do this, lose a SB just to stick it to TB and Kraft lol. Of course you know if he actually was throwing a game, he'd throw the game, not have his team narrowly lose. Not to mention, the longer time passes, the more it looks likeΒ benching Butler might have just been football decision, and the ripple between the triforce was exaggerated.

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah it's a well done video. You know I 100% believe BB would do this, lose a SB just to stick it to TB and Kraft lol. Of course you know if he actually was throwing a game, he'd throw the game, not have his team narrowly lose. Not to mention, the longer time passes, the more it looks likeΒ benching Butler might have just been football decision, and the ripple between the triforce was exaggerated.

Definitely agreed. Even with Butler in I still think the Eagles win. Foles was surgical Β that nightΒ 

Β 

Dallas defense looks legitimate. I’ll still want to see a big fat contract for Dak. Open up the checkbook for that guy Jerry

Bittersweet. I'll likely win $170 on this (Dallas pretty much guaranteed to cover, and at this rate looks like they are going to flat out win) , which is huge for me asΒ $50/U gambler, but it pretty much crushes any NFCE dreams (..which we probably shouldn't even have)

Β 

They look like the Saints worst nightmare with how they play on offense, slow and steady which keeps the ball out of the HOFers hands, meanwhile on defense they have the specific pieces on D to counter the Saints' primarily weapons. Only 13 pt deficit so definitely not over, but Cowboys wereΒ in total control through first 30.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Lmao Matts is gonna run his mouth until next season after this game.

If you want a laugh check out their forum, I’ve been doing it latelyΒ because it’s hilarious to see the entire fan base crap on Dak and critique him, EXCEPT for our good pal Matts.Β He’s there defending Dak β€œSteve Brady” Prescott atΒ every corner, it’s great.Β 

Β 

Its so embarassing that a team team that scored on us every single drive was held to 10 pts by any team, let alone the Cowboys. Sure, Saints were peaking and at home, but I mean... come on. How did their defense surpass ours so violently and quickly? I feel like that is always the case with their good defensive years though.

Β 

I’m telling you guys I am getting worried about these Cowboys. Very good D and the clock milking offense ideal for taking on these offensive behemoths around the league. Sure,Β Garret and Dak are scrubs... but we just saw Doug (scrub status tbd) and Foles win a SB. We saw Eli win 2....

17 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

it’s hilarious to see the entire fan base crap on Dak and critique him, EXCEPT for our good pal Matts.

Well, you are wrong. There are about 4 posters who bash Dak every single chance they get. About 4-5 who are on the fence. And about 2-3 of us who actively attempt to present counter arguments. Ive maintained all year long that Dak is not playing at an elite level. He is mostly playing at a bus driver level. But those 4ish posters who hate Dak are extremely active in their ridiculous opinions and actively refuse to educate their selves. I literally did an all 22 breakdown and they refused to watch because "seeing it once on the broadcast showed me all I needed". IE - they are football stupid and like to keep it that way.Β 

Β 

And on top of that, one of them is being being racist about it. So if you are going to call out anyone, maybe call out the racist.Β 

Β 

PS:Β 

87% completion percentage, 250 yards, 1 TD, 1 fumble lost

58% completion percentage, 156 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Well, you are wrong. There are about 4 posters who bash Dak every single chance they get. About 4-5 who are on the fence. And about 2-3 of us who actively attempt to present counter arguments. Ive maintained all year long that Dak is not playing at an elite level. He is mostly playing at a bus driver level. But those 4ish posters who hate Dak are extremely active in their ridiculous opinions and actively refuse to educate their selves. I literally did an all 22 breakdown and they refused to watch because "seeing it once on the broadcast showed me all I needed". IE - they are football stupid and like to keep it that way.Β 

Β 

And on top of that, one of them is being being racist about it. So if you are going to call out anyone, maybe call out the racist.Β 

Β 

PS:Β 

87% completion percentage, 250 yards, 1 TD, 1 fumble lost

58% completion percentage, 156 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs

how dare theyΒ not trust the expert QB analysis of the guy who proclaimed Dak was a mixture of Brady and Young.

Β 

PS:

Dak is going to getΒ an extension comparable to what Carson gets.