πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

14 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

How's Alex Smith doing? Last update was that he was having all those complications, but that seems like 6/8 weeks ago

Who cares he sucks. Β 

Honestly though last I heard they were more concerned about him just having normal mobility again much less playing football.

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Β 

27 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

How's Alex Smith doing? Last update was that he was having all those complications, but that seems like 6/8 weeks ago

Who cares he sucks. Β 

Honestly though last I heard they were more concerned about him just having normal mobility again much less playing football

Β 

Haha I know, just wondering

Them needing a QB this year will be interesting.

not many in the draft, trade and FA has some options but no sure fire guys.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Haha I know, just wondering

Them needing a QB this year will be interesting.

not many in the draft, trade and FA has some options but no sure fire guys.

We basically have to draft a QB.Β  We can't afford to pay another veteran QB.Β  I would expect us to take someone in the mid rounds, fall back on Colt McCoy next year if need be.Β  Tank the season and select a high QB in next year's draft.Β Β 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

We basically have to draft a QB.Β  We can't afford to pay another veteran QB.Β  I would expect us to take someone in the mid rounds, fall back on Colt McCoy next year if need be.Β  Tank the season and select a high QB in next year's draft.Β Β 

True true, yea I guess you’ll be on the hook with Alex for a little bit.Β 

Could work out in the end, continue to build out the D and offense so a Rookie can come in in a year or two to an good situation.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

True true, yea I guess you’ll be on the hook with Alex for a little bit.Β 

Could work out in the end, continue to build out the D and offense so a Rookie can come in in a year or two to an good situation.

There's no such thing as a good situation in Redskins park until Bruce Allen is fired.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Much better QBs in 2020 then 2019, but will the Redskins really tank? I foresee another 7-9 to 9-7 year as the Redskins must stay near .500 at all times, never straying too far.

Colt McCoy will likely start the majority of their games next year. Β They ain’t winning 7 games.