πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

ESPN released some poll they took around the league and Wentz is ahead of Dak. So, again, everyone thinks Wentz is better than Dak except Matts.Β 

Link? Also this is the same company whom employees Stephen a...

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Zero doubt in my mind If Wentz was a Cowboy, his contract would been done a long long time ago. I find it hilarious though that Dak continues to get the Kirk Cousins treatment (FT, take a discount, take a discount), yet Matty Boy keeps defending Jerry and Stephen as if its Daks fault a contract hasn't been reach because one has been offeredΒ 

Maybe Daks not the idiot Jerry and Matty thinks him to be?Β Hence not signing a long term 6-7 yearΒ contract that will make the numbers obsolete in 3-4 years when the TV revenues,Β  and Sponsorship jump 10 fold.

I can't tell if you are illiterate or not. I've been bashing the Cowboys for over a year for screwing this up.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

If I've ever seen confirmation bias in football fandom. It's from Matts. He'll find that ONE study that suggests a certain group of people likes Dak better and than preach is as gospel. Meanwhile the overwhelming majority of such polls and queries have mostly pointed towards Wentz.

"One"

"Overwhelming"

Lmao. Get real.

Just for you @Danger. A Philly newspaper that almost unanimously says that Dak is better than Wentz.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-news-rumors-carson-wentz-vs-dak-prescott-cowboys-salary-cap-situation-2021/

Β 

for those of you keeping score at home, this is the second time a Philadelphia publicationΒ  said dak was better.

Edited by Matts4313

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

ESPN released some poll they took around the league and Wentz is ahead of Dak. So, again, everyone thinks Wentz is better than Dak except Matts.Β 

For what it’s worth, pretty much every posterΒ ranked Wentz over Dak in an NFL ComparisonsΒ thread (rankΒ each divisions QB’s).

33 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

For what it’s worth, pretty much every posterΒ ranked Wentz over Dak in an NFL ComparisonsΒ thread (rankΒ each divisions QB’s).

I think thats a testament to how much draft status affects opinions on this site. There were over a million people who voted on Reddit and Dak came out 1 spot above. Then the next year he came 1 spot below.Β 

I had Wentz 1 spot above last year. But Dak clearly out played him last year.Β 

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It’s good to see that I haven’t checked this thread in over a week and the conversation hasn’t changed

We can change it up. Lets talk about how ESPN rated Zeke the 11th best RB in the NFL. Then lets talk about how stupid their rankings are and mock @Jroc04.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

We can change it up. Lets talk about how ESPN rated Zeke the 11th best RB in the NFL. Then lets talk about how stupid their rankings are and mock @Jroc04.

You mean the list that’s been making the rounds? He’s 3rd, 11th was just the lowest one personΒ voted him.

If I were to guess it was from someone who values positional versatility and knocked him for Β that.Β Or perhaps projecting a decline after being used so heavily for 4 years.

Its hard for me to name 10 guys who are for sure in front of him when considering just running the ball.

Id want to see the full list beyond top ten to see how low they put Miles Sanders. Kid was awesome last year while sharing a role. He has a decent shot at being near the top in a lot of categories this year.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Or like, ya know....

β€œTo preview the 2020 NFL season, we asked more than 50 league executives, coaches, scouts and players to help us stack the top 10 players at 11 different positions...”

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Which is BS, but I think they had him at #3. One guy voted for him at 11. How do you think Elliot willΒ do the next several years? He's already logged a bunch of touches,Β and he did kind of lookΒ noticeably less explosive last year.

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Which is BS, but I think they had him at #3. One guy voted for him at 11. How do you think Elliot willΒ do the next several years? He's already logged a bunch of touches,Β and he did kind of lookΒ noticeably less explosive last year.

Not awesome. He regressed a lot last year.Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I need one of you to recognize the extreme irony that @DangerΒ said I am the delusional one, when the Eagles 2 biggest publications said Dak was better.Β 

This is an issue of pride now. So get past your ego and just admit it.Β 

2 biggest publications? You had one dude from WIP.Β