πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Danger said:

At this rate I hope Dak waits until after Mahomes and DeShaun Watson get their new deals.

After another 8-8 season it won't matter, he's not going to be a Cowboy. They'll move on the the new face of the Franchise and the plan all along.Β With a 17th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select : QBΒ John Stephen Jones, ARK

Master plan complete. Damn College stats, We Dem Boys.

29 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

if the washington's team name changes what would you want it to be? Would keeping the color scheme matter?Β 

To answer the latter part first, I think it matters some. It would be "better" if we could keep it imo.

As far as the first part, if they want to go down a path of Warthogs that'd be fine. Warriors. Bravehearts was proposed. Just not WizardsΒ :D

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

To answer the latter part first, I think it matters some. It would be "better" if we could keep it imo.

As far as the first part, if they want to go down a path of Warthogs that'd be fine. Warriors. Bravehearts was proposed. Just not WizardsΒ :D

Do you think they could get away with just renaming themselves the Washington Warriors and keeping everything else the same. The main complaint I've heard is the team name "Redskin" is viewed as a derogatory term. Warrior on the other hand seems something to be proud of.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Do you think they could get away with just renaming themselves the Washington Warriors and keeping everything else the same. The main complaint I've heard is the team name "Redskin" is viewed as a derogatory term. Warrior on the other hand seems something to be proud of.

I do believe there is an issue with the logo as well if I recall correctly. It's not a caricatureΒ like the Cleveland Indians logo was, but I think they were not a fan of it. Would probably have to go to the spear too.Β