πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Danger said:

2 biggest publications? You had one dude from WIP.Β 

Bleeding Green also said Dak was better. I posted it like a month ago. Literally your entire fandom of websites agree with me, yet you called me the delusional one. Time for a reality check homie.

27 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Β 

redskins changing their team name tomorrow?

That was quick, but I guess if they want any shot at getting merchΒ out and stop the bleeding it makes sense.

Wonder what it’ll be. Β A couple of fine names, but nothing great. Feel like they are boxing themselves in by trying to reuse all the branding outside the old name and logo. I get the want to save as much as you can, but sometimes it’s best to just let things go.Β 
Β 

5 hours ago, Danger said:

I really like it a lot frankly.

Out of the names thrown out it’s one of the better ones, especially because there isn’t a wolf already in the league. I don’tΒ really need the Red in front of it, Washington Wolves sounds fine to me...but at least it’s a real thing.Β 

Sort of cringy part isΒ it seems a bigΒ reason their fans want it is so they can howl at games.

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

That was quick, but I guess if they want any shot at getting merchΒ out and stop the bleeding it makes sense.

Wonder what it’ll be. Β A couple of fine names, but nothing great. Feel like they are boxing themselves in by trying to reuse all the branding outside the old name and logo. I get the want to save as much as you can, but sometimes it’s best to just let things go.Β 
Β 

Snyder has to. Β The team has sucked for 20 years. Β The only thing he has is the nostalgia of the old fans remembering the Gibbs 3 Superbowls and them raising their kids to like the team. Β If he loses the connection to that it becomes a fan base that just zeroes in on him and his legacy as the owner, which is one of the worst in sports. Β I expect the team colors will remain the same, and it’ll be something generic like washington Warriors.