πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

50 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I want to say I am shocked that for the 4th week in a row you are downplaying everything Dallas, but I'm really not unfortunately.Β 

Haven't watched any coverage yet today, but I'm confident that beating the panthers is being billed as some significant win. When it isn't. Just like beating the Eagles isn't significant.Β 

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Haven't watched any coverage yet today, but I'm confident that beating the panthers is being billed as some significant win. When it isn't. Just like beating the Eagles isn't significant.Β 

We dropped one spot in the power rankings, so much like your opinion on the Cowboys, you are incorrect.

again.Β 

Just now, oland11 said:

Ayo wasn't there another dallas poster from the old forums that would come in here in addition to Matts?

As far as I know, Cowboy Roy was an Eagles fan posing as the stereotypical Texan Cowboy fan, commenting stereotypical stuff and getting in fights with Eagles fans in here. So pretty much what Matts is saying about his burner HTTR account.Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

We dropped one spot in the power rankings, so much like your opinion on the Cowboys, you are incorrect.

again.Β 

Ok... there is definitely more than one power rankings and a lot of the big name ones have yet to be published yet. I'd bet money the Cowboys dont move down in the ESPN or NFL.com power rankings lol.

12 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ok... there is definitely more than one power rankings and a lot of the big name ones have yet to be published yet. I'd bet money the Cowboys dont move down in the ESPN or NFL.com power rankings lol.

Deal. $100 bet. Right now, signed and sealed - no take backs.Β 

Β 

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Deal. $100 bet. Right now, signed and sealed - no take backs.Β 

Β 

Ya we will be using the ESPNΒ NFL power rankings and the NFL.com power rankings which is exactly what I said:Β https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32293299/week-4-nfl-power-rankings-2021-1-32-poll-plus-how-every-team-rates-quarterback-far

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-week-4-2021-nfl-season

Still want to do this?

@Matts4313 Also you replied to a post saying specifically talking about media coverage and then bring up a power ranking that is based off a statistical model... Those two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other. I don't watch ESPN or NFL network most of the time, but I would bet people are talking quite highly of the Cowboys right now(as they should). Also any power ranking posted today is clearly premature seeing as how there is still a game to play tonight.

Edit: Even the model you posted has the Cowboys gaining +3.3 points... just other teams happened to gain even more points. Hardly a disparaging statement against Dallas.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, Matts4313 said:

My point was to be a d*ck to the other guy who is a known Cowboys hater. Why cant you just let me ish talk in peace?

It goes both ways. just like you're just trying to ish talk don, AZ is just trying to help us project our frustrations by pointing out your errors. Helps us forget how trash our team is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My point was to be a d*ck to the other guy who is a known Cowboys hater. Why cant you just let me ish talk in peace?

I mean.... talk you ish but lets also stay realistic here.. the media isn't down on Dallas.

You guys beat us down last week im sure there is plenty of other ammo to use.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan