🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You should’ve lost to the Giants who lost to the Falcons who we destroyed. Stop lol.

We should’ve beat the Chargers. “Should’ve” doesn’t matter. Just admit you got a bit too giddy this week after being .500 and admit we (rest of the world) were all right to think your team would suck this season. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Fitz isn’t good and Washington fans told me there isn’t much difference between the guys behind him and some even wanted Heinicke over him lol. But now he’s some great option.

I was the one hyping up Fitz all offseason based on his play the last couple of years. Clearly my projections for WFT this year was largely reliant on our QB1 starting for us. 

12 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

We should’ve beat the Chargers. “Should’ve” doesn’t matter. Just admit you got a bit too giddy this week after being .500 and admit we (rest of the world) were all right to think your team would suck this season. 

No you shouldn’t have. Herbert was going in on your defense. Every team has pretty much lol.

And I’m pretty sure I predicted 7-10 which is under .500. You on the other hand acted like a coward and didn’t predict Jack when I called you out. 🤔

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

No you shouldn’t have. Herbert was going in on your defense. Every team has pretty much lol.

And I’m pretty sure I predicted 7-10 which is under .500. You on the other hand acted like a coward and didn’t predict Jack when I called you out. 🤔

Very mature lol. Enjoy your L tonight 😘

Just now, Kiltman said:

I’m still shocked the Eagles looked that good week one, regardless who it was against 

I anticipated it. Scrambling QB vs rookie HC inheriting the worst secondary in the NFL and Matt Ryan showed obvious signs of decline in 2020. Figured he wasn't going to age like Brady.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Bro I don't think anybody here is like butthurt or really angry about this loss. Like there is nothing to rub in. We all realize we suck. 

I never like losing to Dallas, but I knew we'd be bad. Better than Washington and NYG, but still really bad.

And if you're gonna be bad, then get the best draft pick possible, so this loss will only help us in the long run. 

Edited by Jeezla