πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 9/29/2021 at 3:58 PM, Nabbs4u said:

That was always the plan IMO as soon as Jerry insisted McCarthy keep him on as OC. It's like Jones wants to relieve the Wade Phillips/Jason Garrett fiasco all over againΒ  which I'm fine with.

Waste another Decade with Wonder Boy 2.0 too. I'm sure He will be different.Β 

Dak and Kellon seem to work quite well together. I don't think he is anything like Garrett.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

What exactly is the difference from Garrett/Romo? I'll wait?

2.0!

Garrett was garbage. That team had success despite the fact he shouldn't be a damn coach. I have been impressed with Kellon Moore. We shall see how this year goes though but I suspect he will be one of the top candidates in the offseason.

14 minutes ago, ACO said:

Garrett was garbage. That team had success despite the fact he shouldn't be a damn coach. I have been impressed with Kellon Moore. We shall see how this year goes though but I suspect he will be one of the top candidates in the offseason.

You are living in the moment and or forgetting everything Jason Garrett year 1 or 2.Β  But ok.

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

Β 

Has Malik separated himself as QB1? Did I miss that?

As for the picks, yeah good chance you guys have two top 6 picks.
At least one cause the bears are somehow a bigger dumpster fire than any of us.

Way the Bears, Giants, Dolphins, Colts, Eagles and Washington are going half of the top 12 picks about to be NFC East picks. Jags, Jets, Detroit at least 3 of the other 6.

Current Top 16 picksΒ viaΒ tankathon

1. Jacksonville
  2. NY Jets
  3. Philadelphia (IND)Β 
  4. Detroit
  5. NY Giants
  6. Philadelphia (MIA)Β 
  7. New England
  8. Houston
  9. Atlanta
  10. Philadelphia
  11. NY JetsΒ (SEA)Β 
  12. NY Giants (CHI)Β 
  13. Washington
  14. Minnesota
  15. Pittsburgh
  16. Kansas City
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

The odds of this are so incredibly low when you consider the East and North are not power divisions. Chances are the Giants and Bears will win games by accident.Β 

Well they play each other so one is bound to win at least that game. But taking an honest look at the Giants schedule I see the home game against Philly, Bears, and the final game against WFT as winnable games. The next 7 games are all almost guaranteed L's. Granted anything can happen any given sunday etc. But if I'm operating in the realm of reality.. I see Giants finishing 3-14. Bears still have two games against Det and Min so could win a couple of those. Then it comes down to Jags, Jets and Lions.

• Like 1