πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I’m flattered that you wasted this much time looking up my old posts. Β We’ve lost to 2 good teams, one of which just beat the Chiefs, who we barely lost to… and are still without our QB1.Β 

It didn’t take long and two can play that game.Β You got humiliated byΒ a team that lost to a team who just lost to the Bengals today by two TDs. Either way it doesn’t matter y’all look way worse through 3 weeks than you ascertained your team as and we’ve looked better even with shooting ourselves in the foot a bit against the Niners. And, that’s odd.. if I recall most Washington fans were telling me there isn’t much of a gap between their QBs. Β Just tell your defense to step it up. I will admit the Bills and Chargers are good teams obviously, but you shouldn’t have even won against the Giants. Lucky for you the Falcons are up next. Don’t blow it.

Worst offense and defense in the NFCE so far? You love to see it.

I'm not here to say Washington has no hope or they are just a terrible team all around... but man were they completely overrated coming into the year. I also point out once again that I was told repeatedly the Eagles would be a bottom 5 team and that if I even entertained the thought they could compete in a bad division I was a homer.... ya, we might not win the division but this team is at least competitive.

That said, the Giants have no hope as long as Joe Judge and Danny Dimes are there. Please Mara, keep them for one more year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

That said, the Giants have no hope as long as Joe Judge and Danny Dimes are there. Please Mara, keep them for one more year.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player/_/table/passing/sort/adjQBR/dir/desc

Danny Dimes higher QBR then Allen, Dak, Lamar, Herbert, and Wilson!