πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

We will need crazy athletes like him to deal with Ertz and Goedert.Β :(

ha for sure..watching Goedert's one handed catches over top guys this morning is making me dreamy

When they are healthy and clicking though you guys are gonna have a pretty damn good LB group

Giants draft went as well as they could have hoped for, imo. I think Davis Webb can be a better NFL QB than Darnold and Rosen, especially with Pat there to nurture him along. Only pick I didn't love was Lorenzo Carter. He's pretty much all potential at this point, and he doesn't worry me at all as a pass rusher. Saquon, Hernandez, and Hill were A+ picks tho.

Cowboys had a good draft too. We all know i liked LVE, and I was also pretty high on Gallup. Williams at LG could help them return to being the best OL in the NFL. Zeke is going to be hard to stop if Dak can look less retarded this season.

Redskins getting Guice sucks. He's pretty much the only guy I didn't want them to draft. I'm not worried about Payne at all, just like I wasn't worried about Jonathan Allen, but they should not have gotten Guice. And Guice is probably going to run harder against us than any otherΒ team, because we may have been the reason he slid to begin with.

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Redskins getting Guice sucks. He's pretty much the only guy I didn't want them to draft. I'm not worried about Payne at all, just like I wasn't worried about Jonathan Allen, but they should not have gotten Guice. And Guice is probably going to run harder against us than any otherΒ team, because we may have been the reason he slid to begin with.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The Giants and Cowboys look like they had really strong drafts.Β 

Guice to the Skins is polarizing as well, considering a lot of Eagles fans wanted him but was passed on twice. Then the reports about an argument with him and our staff broke, very odd.Β 

3 minutes ago, 808 said:

Guice to the Skins is polarizing as well, considering a lot of Eagles fans wanted him but was passed on twice. Then the reports about an argument with him and our staff broke, very odd.Β 

Everyone inside the organization has pretty strongly denied any of that happened, but who knows. Thought he would've been a good fit, but I like our draft. I don't like trading up and wasting assets on Australian projects, but he's got insane tools to work with and is still just 21.

48 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Everyone inside the organization has pretty strongly denied any of that happened, but who knows. Thought he would've been a good fit, but I like our draft. I don't like trading up and wasting assets on Australian projects, but he's got insane tools to work with and is still just 21.

Dude, he's the best rugbyΒ player in the draft in the 7th #steal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

We traded a future 7th, not that big of a deal. Other teams must've had interest if we moved up for him.Β