Cardinals hire Tom Clements as "passing game coordinator" (effectively OC)

TheKillerNacho

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah I agree someone with aton of NFL experience will be helpful for him. 

IMO it was Clements who made Rodgers the QB he is today.  Rosen does not have the skill set AR has (few do) but Clements will bring out the best in him.   I'd wager Rodgers is disappointed our new HC didn't try to bring Clements back to GB.

4 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Why didn’t they just keep Leftwich instead of firing him if they were gonna do this instead....

Might be because Leftwich wasn’t good...

Like Wilks...

Its like you’re defending awful coaches on purpose.

2 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

Might be because Leftwich wasn’t good...

Like Wilks...

Its like you’re defending awful coaches on purpose.

I’m just trying to make sense of this “plan”.  Apparently Leftwich was good enough for Bruce Arians to be hired as the Bucs OC

35 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

I’m just trying to make sense of this “plan”.  Apparently Leftwich was good enough for Bruce Arians to be hired as the Bucs OC

So was Amos Jones(again), & yet, he’s known as the worst ST coach in the league. 

Stop defending bad coaches.

1 hour ago, ClutchDJ said:

So was Amos Jones(again), & yet, he’s known as the worst ST coach in the league. 

Stop defending bad coaches.

Ok but Jones is just an assistant this time around for that reason.  I’m not defending the old coaches as much as saying that the new Cardinals coaches aren’t exactly an upgrade, especially since they’ve proven even less

20 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Ok but Jones is just an assistant this time around for that reason.  I’m not defending the old coaches as much as saying that the new Cardinals coaches aren’t exactly an upgrade, especially since they’ve proven even less

Tom Clements is less proven than Byron Leftwich?

Archived