Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

reference to those two calling the eagles fraudlents wearing ski masks to pump them up... saints have a problem with philly and its completely out of no where.. i have enjoyed seeing them lose

The Saints were doing the ski masks 4 weeks before the Eagles started doing it, and the Saints were doing it against the Redskins of all teams

Jesus Christ, I got over the NFC title game faster than you over this **** and it's only been 20 minutes

Just now, Non-Issue said:

And yet there was still plenty of football left to be played. Meaning there was still plenty of ways the Saints could have won the game.

Could have won, shouldn't have had to. 

Regardless of how you look at it as a Rams fan, if that call was correctly called, the Saints win. It's that simple.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I need more footballs to like this.

Same man and when a Falcon fan is defending a Saint player that tells you something.  It was not a choke by Brees at all if anythintg he did everything he could to make a play there and not take a sack that puts him in 3rd and 25+  You gotta hope your WR can make a play at times to save a down.   That and if his WR actually makes a play on that ball as well it might turn into a catch, Pass interference, or a non bad play with it hitting the ground.  

4 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

reference to those two calling the eagles fraudlents wearing ski masks to pump them up... saints have a problem with philly and its completely out of no where.. i have enjoyed seeing them lose

Except, if you weren't so angry you would know that the Saints were wearing Ski Masks two seasons ago. So they felt disrespected by #SkiMaskSzn. Especially since the Saints feel they were the first team to do the "Defense Runs to the End Zone and Group Pose" thing and now literally every defense does it. Lots of Saints players have complained about it. Do you honestly think that if other teams walked around with dog masks this season, Eagles players wouldn't say anything?

Just now, ET80 said:

It didn't keep the Saints from winning, but it saved the Rams from losing. That can't be refuted.

It kept the Rams from losing at that moment. It kept the Saints from winning at that moment.

You go into overtime tied. Its anyone's game. The Saints still could have won. The Rams still could have lost.

Just now, Destructo Spin said:

The Saints were doing the ski masks 4 weeks before the Eagles started doing it, and the Saints were doing it against the Redskins of all teams

Jesus Christ, I got over the NFC title game faster than you over this **** and it's only been 20 minutes

who cares about the ski masks.. this started last offseason with them out of no where saying they would've "beat the **** out of philly" if the miracle didn't happen and the running up score in week 11 against a long defeated eagles team. Saints have a problem with Philly.. Clearly jealous of their success last season 

Archived