Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

The Saints should've closed the game out themselves and they didn't. Honestly though, I'm looking forward to rooting for Patrick Mahomes and not against him. We won a Super Bowl already not that long ago, so I'm alright with this.

Just now, Raves said:

If there defender just turned around and properly defended the ball and the game played out the same, I'd give props to the Rams and wish them luck.  Since he didn't no reason to give the Rams anything since it was given to them by the Refs.

Yeah but thats still not right imo because they played a strong game on defense overall.  You can't let 1 play remove everything else they did when your team got away with a similar type of play that changes the game as well in the same quarter.  If thats true then at that point the Saints wouldn't deserve it either which i also disagree with because they played hard as well.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Stop. Let's not act like the Eagles were the epitome of class having been listening to Chief Keef in the Bear's visiting Locker Room and mocking "Club Dub" when they easily could've been getting ready to head to the airport. I've seen A LOT of this lately... Fans acting sanctimonious like their team never does anything disrespectful while what the other team(s) do is always evil. It's crap. Eagles players mocked the Bears. Saints players mocked the Eagles. Now Rams players are mocking the Saints. The only lockerroom that won't be doing any mocking if they win it all would be the Patriots because they don't rock that way.

boomgoesthedynamite

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Well Kamara can come be Fraudulent as a Falcon then i'll take a Fraudulent type of player any day of the week like him.

it was a reference to those two calling the eagles fraudulents for wearing ski masks 

Biggest irony - I predict the league is going to fine Roby-Coleman for the hit (which was both DPI and also hit to the head).   

The league's already told Payton the call was blown, according to the presser.

Man, Rams fans, with Vinovich you might be 1-7 - but you really can't complain anymore with him there in any future games.   Jeez.

Stop. Let's not act like the Eagles were the epitome of class having been listening to Chief Keef in the Bear's visiting Locker Room and mocking "Club Dub" when they easily could've been getting ready to head to the airport. I've seen A LOT of this lately... Fans acting sanctimonious like their team never does anything disrespectful while what the other team(s) do is always evil. It's crap. Eagles players mocked the Bears. Saints players mocked the Eagles. Now Rams players are mocking the Saints. The only lockerroom that won't be doing any mocking if they win it all would be the Patriots because they don't rock that way.

And the same fans then talk spicy for the next like five months. It gets annoying. Y'all won a SB less than 12 months ago. Chill lol

Well kind of awkward to mock the other team when you cheated to beat them.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If that bad call against the Saints WR happened in the first 3 quarters is anyone saying the refs won the game?

And, again.... why is the Goff missed facemask just sweeped under the rug? That would've resulted in a TD guaranteed.

Both of these teams had some bad calls go against them. Refs weren't great. 

But, both teams had lots of chances to win it too. 

Thank you

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

More talking the fans who followed them through the St. Louis days, the non-local fans. I’d assume most local fans dumped them, rightfully so. Must sicken you guys to see scumbag Stan up there grinning. That man is a devil, I’ve had first hand experience as a Nuggets fan.

They'll choke in the Super Bowl, ideally to the Patriots, and I'll rub it in. Kroenke is a horrible person, but I take solace in the fact that he spent $2.6B of his own money to move the team to a fair weather fan city that won't care about them, right before the concussion crisis starts killing this sport. He'll lose long term.

I'm so sick for the Saints right now.  The players, coaches, fans...everyone.  To make it this far into the season with as difficult as it is to make it to the Superbowl and for the game to come down to that.  I can't imagine how it feels to be completely and utterly railroaded in a situation like this.  Bless all of you.

I hardly ever say the refs impacted the outcome of a game, but this was exactly that. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If that bad call against the Saints WR happened in the first 3 quarters is anyone saying the refs won the game?

And, again.... why is the Goff missed facemask just sweeped under the rug? That would've resulted in a TD guaranteed.

Both of these teams had some bad calls go against them. Refs weren't great. 

But, both teams had lots of chances to win it too. 

I mean, I am... 

But Jrry and I are the buttholes of this forum when we complain about officiating. Or, as we've said all season... We desire proper officiating all year round.

Archived