Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

Yeah and the Rams really tore it up at the end of the year.  xD

They destroyed Dallas all game (score isn’t as close as it looks) and they destroyed their opponents the final two weeks of the season. Rams have absolutely no rust or wearing down. Saints have looked done since Week 17. 

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why shouldn’t they? That call would’ve ended the game

They still had a chance to win it even after that. Brees buried them with the INT I'd be mad over that instead consider the Saints are the team with the HOF QB

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Johnny Hekker out here doing the Chopper Dance. The PUNTER! Oh my go, the level of disrespect is real. I am so tired of these teams being disrespectful after winning.

Hekker is a bit of s character. Not in a bad way, but he is. 

Also, i'm a grown man and when Hekker threw his sweaty headband my way, I knocked over smaller man to get it. No regrats

Seriously I am over the label 'choke' being thrown around... If a team loses, it doesn't necessarily mean they "choked". A team has to lose in every single game.

A "choke" is missing a 29 yard field goal attempt, or missing a wide open receiver in the endzone and sailing it over his head. Throwing a pick as you're being heavily pressured isn't a 'choke' it's a bloody football play that will happen quite often.

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I said before the game Refs would hear the talk and overcompensate, and they did.  Congrats to Rams fans for forcing that to happen.

They deserve the win.

You are right. I told my friend about the Rams fans petitioning the ref crew. I told him dont be surprise if they have a call at a big spot to favor the Rams just to show the league they arent trying to screw the Rams over. So in the end the Saints fans didnt make the biggest impact in the Superdome, it was the Rams fans that did. 

3 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

it was a reference to those two calling the eagles fraudulents for wearing ski masks 

Some people at first thought that was the Saints mocking the Eagles but apparently the Saints and Eagles each think they started the ski mask thing.

I don't know who is right and I don't really care.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Kamara with 111 yards of offense..

reference to those two calling the eagles fraudlents wearing ski masks to pump them up... saints have a problem with philly and its completely out of no where.. i have enjoyed seeing them lose

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

He still didn't "have to." The OL played well overall. 

Agreed he didn't have to but 2nd and 16 turning into a 3rd and 25 on a sack and maybe a fumble as well who knows.  Or take a chance and see if one of your guys can go up and get it like Ginn did deep down field.  Im not saying it was a great idea to throw it but it worked out earlier for them on a deep ball that fluttered because Joyner sucks.  Why not takea chance and hope Joyner can suck again bwahahaha.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Stop. Let's not act like the Eagles were the epitome of class having been listening to Chief Keef in the Bear's visiting Locker Room and mocking "Club Dub" when they easily could've been getting ready to head to the airport. I've seen A LOT of this lately... Fans acting sanctimonious like their team never does anything disrespectful while what the other team(s) do is always evil. It's crap. Eagles players mocked the Bears. Saints players mocked the Eagles. Now Rams players are mocking the Saints. The only lockerroom that won't be doing any mocking if they win it all would be the Patriots because they don't rock that way.

QFT. And yet the Pats are the team we're all supposed to hate for some reason.

Talib did a great job on Thomas. Suh was a monster again today. Cooks balled out. Anderson got those tough yards. Peters didnt allow big back breaking plays. Shields had that big play on 4th down to spark the Rams. Thats why the Rams got all those guys. They all stepped up big and help get the Rams to the Superbowl. Anyone who doubts the Rams in FA need to learn from today. Most importantly, Goff was clutch when he needed to be. People stop doubting the guy. 

Archived