Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

Just now, jrry32 said:

Props to the Saints fans at the Dome. They were impressive with their ability to consistently generate noise. Hell of an atmosphere. I still can't believe we pulled it off.

When you say 'we' do you mean the Rams or the refs?

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

BABY WE WENT TO THEIR DOME HELD

THEM TO 20! 

They had had countless times to win it. Yet Brees choked! Saints had so many opportunities. 

Brees did not choke. He led the team right down the field when he was most needed. The refs took it away.

The Saints defense choked. They gave up one play in OT when they couldn't afford to give one up. That was the game.

Just now, El ramster said:

Held them to 20 my boy. It’s not like the refs played D for us. The face mask on Goff.

the fake punt that Hekker got.. 

NFC CHAMPS BABY RAMS NATION LEGGO 

no bro.. the eagles held them to 20 and the Rams held them to 23. but a win is a win!!! i'm super happy.. 

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

I feel bad for the actual Saints team...

The New Orleans fans getting jobbed was well deserved by that home crowd.

That whistling all game long was pathetic.

Middle Fingers Guy after extra points was a special treat.

What a drunken idiot fan base

I hope no Rams fans get attacked on the way out.

WHO DAT CRYING INTO THEIR WHISTLES!

Another troll.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hate to see LA have see this much success, they don’t deserve it (the St. Louis holdovers, sure, but half that fan base adopted this team only 3 years ago!)... but of course I’ll still hope they get a SB if it’s the Pats they end up playing. 

Also Rams knocked off dem hot boyz so I can’t be mad.

The St. Louis holdovers deserve less than nothing. Kroenke turned down $800MM in taxpayer money to move the team; that's spitting in your face and you're cheering him on.

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:
4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

you guys were celebrating to our super bowl song in the locker room after the game. Clearly a ****** thing to do.

Oh so it’s you being petty

this year he can say "**** L.A." and whine about how they would've easily won the SB lol

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

The Rams RT spent most of the day doing things to the Saints LDE which would warrant him needing to watch some Gillette commercials on a loop.  Nary a flag to be found.

You act like they weren't doing the same thing to Donald and Suh all game long.  Dude players like Jordan, Suh, and Donald get held every single play almost and should have been called plenty of times.   If anything the Saints didn't get ANY FLAGS for an entire half and only ended up with 3 total the Rams had 7.  Their was complaining early on about how the Saints were getting away with stuff by quite a few ppl on here in this thread.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Listen, I'm not going to say anything because I was angry as hell when it happened to us. I understand your anger, Saints fans. It was a hell of a game. We got very lucky, but I'll take it.

Classy. Rarely see this stuff on here.

Just now, JMG5 said:

Stop trolling. Come on, man.

That is not trolling. All we heard was we couldn’t stop mike. 200

yards. And coming off 171 Yards. WE SHUT HIM

DOWN. That’s all we heard. @tyler735trolled all game day thread. I don’t wanna hear it. We were just watching the game.. Heck of a game brother. you’ll be back next year. 

Archived