Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

I hate this "don't blame the refs you just need to execute" stuff that always pops up.

Illegal play on one side makes it so you can't just make the play. That's why the refs are there. To insure that those don't occur.

You can absolutely blame them and should blame them. Their job is to make that call.

Just now, El ramster said:

Lol. Lose gracefully. Call Sean. Why did he stop going to Kamara? Why pass it? 

THEY SAID WE COUDLDNT STOP MIKE!

HAHAHA BABY HE GAVE US THAT PICK! 

xdoesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. A win is a win. lol 

Hate to see LA have see this much success, they don’t deserve it (the St. Louis holdovers, sure, but half that fan base adopted this team only 3 years ago!)... but of course I’ll still hope they get a SB if it’s the Pats they end up playing. 

Also Rams knocked off dem hot boyz so I can’t be mad.

The Saints got absolutely screwed in the *** with that no call. The Rams got lucky as that would have let the Saints run the clock down to kick a last second chip shot to win it.

With all that being said, they still had a chance to stop the Rams from tieing it in regulation, had a chance to score first in OT, and had a chance to stop the Rams from scoring in OT after they themselves failed to. 

Love seeing that jackass Payton lose in the post-season. Absolutely despise that prick.

Feel really bad for Brees....that's about it. Hopefully he retires and sends the Saints into obscurity. 

Payton and the fans can enjoy yet another heartbreaking playoff loss! Hahahahahaha!!!!!

(Feels good to say that as a Vikings fan....)

Archived