Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

Just now, Raves said:

you deserve nothing.  The refs gave you the game.  

They tried to give ti to yall as well so quit being like that.  Both sides got blantant no calls that kept a TD off the board.  If anything the saints got away with more than the rams did in the 1st half.  But in the 4th the refs just sucked for both sides screwing everyone over.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

you deserve nothing.  The refs gave you the game.  

The Rams couldn’t hear all game due to an illegal noise. Saints got hosed on one play. We have no idea if the Rams tear the Saints apart without those ridiculous whistle noises (and I was rooting for the Saints in this game). 

You can also blame Sean Payton. Since Week 17 his play calling went from HoF Level to not hirable on a High School team. 

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

They must be falcon fans then thats what we want as well a chiefs rams superbowl.  But the saints nor rams fans can say anything about no calls because both sides got screwed equally in the 4th on 2 blatant no calls that resulted in no TD's.   The rams did the DPI that didn't get called and the Saints got away with a big time facemask on the QB run Goff did that should have given them a 1st and goal from the 2.

but that facemask gets called 5/10 times, that PI to end the game, called 999/1000

not to mention the earlier no call on the pass interference on ted ginn. 

1 minute ago, Destructo Spin said:

What's the point in arguing? What's done is done. Rams made more plays, they deserved to win.

You are handling this better than I ever would. Seriously, please mentor me because sometimes I feel like I want to die after games. No idea what I would do after a loss like this, tbh.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

They tried to give ti to yall as well so quit being like that.  Both sides got blantant no calls that kept a TD off the board.  If anything the saints got away with more than the rams did in the 1st half.  But in the 4th the refs just sucked for both sides screwing everyone over.

Nope.

Archived