Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

BRO LETS GET IT BRO. This isn’t about rubbing it in. But I’ve watched so many arse kickings so many bad teams. Yet I always tuned in for the draft and game’s. THIS IS FOR THE DIe hard fans!! BABY WE DID IT. 

Refs did it for you. You're welcome. You can all stop crying about Vinovich now.

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

gotta think this should lead to an all out ref mutiny. Literally stole the game away from the team and ruined their season. Absolutely nuts

There are about a dozen different reasons you could probably find as to why they lost this game.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I dont like the saints after they seemed petty about winning last week. Like where did their angst against a team they beat by 41 points in the regular season even come from? Didnt even make sense. So good on the rams to beat those losers.

What you talkin bout Willis?

Ill admit the Saints got screwed on two big calls BUT they dropped a td pass on the first possession and had to settle for another field after they were gifted an interception on the second possession. So the Saints never shouldve been in that situation because they shouldve been up by 21pts from the start. 

Goff grew up today. Started as bad as you can start in the 1st quarter. Gurley wasnt a factor outside of that td and the Rams still found a way to win in what everyone said was an invincible place to beat the Saints.

This is destiny for the Rams to win again in the Falcons stadium. 

RAMS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I dont like the saints after they seemed petty about winning last week. Like where did their angst against a team they beat by 41 points in the regular season even come from? Didnt even make sense. So good on the rams to beat those losers.

Eagles fans were insufferable.

Archived