Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The Rams couldn’t hear all game due to an illegal noise. Saints got hosed on one play. We have no idea if the Rams tear the Saints apart without those ridiculous whistle noises (and I was rooting for the Saints in this game). 

You can also blame Sean Payton. Since Week 17 his play calling went from HoF Level to not hirable on a High School team. 

He whistled with his hands. They showed a picture of it on twitter.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Nope.

lol thats the upsetness talking in you right now which i understand i would be pissed as a Falcon fan if it happened to us.  But im not wrong they both got screwed by bad ref calls in the 4th and the outcome was actually the same thing turning a TD into a FG.

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

You are handling this better than I ever would. Seriously, please mentor me because sometimes I feel like I want to die after games. No idea what I would do after a loss like this, tbh.

I have lots of practice what to do after losses like this, unfortunately.

I never expected to win.

1 minute ago, SWATcha said:

Refs did it for you. You're welcome. You can all stop crying about Vinovich now.

Lol. Lose gracefully. Call Sean. Why did he stop going to Kamara? Why pass it? 

THEY SAID WE COUDLDNT STOP MIKE!

HAHAHA BABY HE GAVE US THAT PICK! 

I'm surprised that Brees came up small down the stretch but I guess I shouldn't be--Brees wavering toward the end of games in the playoffs has been a major theme for him since his Super Bowl. Heck, I even remember him wavering in the Vikings-Saints Championship matchup his Super Bowl year--the refs saved him then and boned him now.

Archived