Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

1 minute ago, Destructo Spin said:

Brees did not choke. He led the team right down the field when he was most needed. The refs took it away.

The Saints defense choked. They gave up one play in OT when they couldn't afford to give one up. That was the game.

I'll agree with you on this one Brees did not choke at all and i'll back you up on that one falcon fan or not.  This si the same BS they said about Ryan in the SB.  I hate when people say a QB chocked when their team let them down after the QB played a monster game. 

2 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

Brees did not choke. He led the team right down the field when he was most needed. The refs took it away.

The Saints defense choked. They gave up one play in OT when they couldn't afford to give one up. That was the game.

Did he not throw a pick? Was I watching a diff game? 

Just now, bomont said:

Buh by Saints.  Rant all you want about bad ref calls, but a ref didn't throw that ill-advised INT or fail to stop the Rams from driving down the field enough to get that FG.  You lost this one yourselves.

No the refs just blew a call that would have ended the game. So maybe we stop blaming the team for "not executing" afterwards and as consumers maybe actually exert some pressure on the NFL to stop allowing the officiating to be complete garbage week in and week out with these same God awful ref crews we've had for 20+ years now. FFS we got rid of muscle brain only for his just as bad son to immediately get a job.

Archived