Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Doesn't matter Kamara had a great game, it's not really debatable.

Got it. You were just jumping on Gurley non stop. Can’t believe the team with the better RB, WR, Special teams weapon and Qb lost. 

@SmittyBacallcrazy. 

Also, Seans obsession with Hill cost him this game or nah? He took the ball out of Brees hands for no reason. He had one good play. 

@Destructo Spin want your opinion on that. Or is that something you just have to accept and live with it? It would drive me mad imo. 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wait...is he talking trash about Kamara's rushing stats? Didn't Gurley get benched for a quarter for a guy whose been out of the league all year?

Yeah, it's pretty sad and ridiculous. The trash talking has gotten so out of control. I'm sad for people here. I'm sadder for them than I am for myself, and my team just lost the NFCCG because of bad officiating.

People lose perspective over **** like this.

25 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Lol. Lose gracefully. Call Sean. Why did he stop going to Kamara? Why pass it? 

THEY SAID WE COUDLDNT STOP MIKE!

HAHAHA BABY HE GAVE US THAT PICK! 

Naw. I'll be happy when Rams fans are crying from losing the Super Bowl. 

I'll be gracious when the game isn't decided by such a blatant no call. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Hahahahahahahahaha. You shouldn’t have had any football left to play. They make that call and it’s kneel, kneel, kneel, FG. Have a nice flight! 

Or kneel, kneel, kneel, missed fg. We will never know. <shrug>

Just now, Destructo Spin said:

Yeah, it's pretty sad and ridiculous. The trash talking has gotten so out of control. I'm sad for people here. I'm sadder for them than I am for myself, and my team just lost the NFCCG because of bad officiating.

Sad because I was sure the other thread was locked because of trolling...

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

This call is going to be talked about EVERYWHERE tomorrow.

NFLN, Fox Sports, ESPN, Sports Radio, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.

I think CNN and others like them will have a story on it as well.

The Saints were robbed and 2019 social media and sports media will run with it.

I was rooting against them and I am 100% certain it decided the game.

• I don't see how a rational person disagrees.
  • We can talk about uneven refereeing from the rest of the game but nowhere near that level.

Yeah, thinking about it more, the issue is bigger than the Saints and all sorts of people have an issue with the refs.  The technology already exists to prevent this sort of thing.  And the point of a season is to crown a champ, but now the final game is going to have a dumb asterisk by it. 

Just now, Destructo Spin said:

People need to chill on talking crap about players that are very good at what they do. It's just sad and pathetic i agree with you on that one.   But to be fair you would have also won a game over bad officiating if you had won as well.  Both sides had massive complaints that were rightly justified that would have cost them points and the game.

Archived