Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

Just now, Destructo Spin said:

I just hope the last thing I see out of Drew Brees isn't him throwing a wobbly pick after getting hit by an oncoming freight train.

In a way it would sum up him Saints career but it's just such a bad look. I hope he decides to come back and play next season, even if it's an average year and we only go 9-7 or something.

I hope he's got one more year left in him.  If we don't do it next year, I'm afraid it's gonna be a long time before we see it again.

17 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

LOL, keep trying to spin the refs handing you a trip to the SB. If the refs don't turn a blind eye to that BLATANT DPI, you're watching the big game from home. 

And as has been said many times if the whole game was officiated well that missed call might not make a difference.

2 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

I just hope the last thing I see out of Drew Brees isn't him throwing a wobbly pick after getting hit by an oncoming freight train.

In a way it would sum up him Saints career but it's just such a bad look. I hope he decides to come back and play next season, even if it's an average year and we only go 9-7 or something.

No way he's retiring.

Just now, Non-Issue said:

I really thought the only way they were going to contain Thomas was with heavy ball control like we played last week. I just didn't think we had the personnel to do it.

Having Talib back for them is huge.  He's still a really good player and he's the leader that secondary needed all season.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Kudos to the Rams for being able to completely take away Michael Thomas today.  Considering that Thomas absolutely destroyed the Rams when they met the first time and the game Thomas had last week, that's quite a feat. 

I had said before the postseason, if you take away Thomas and Kamara, the Saints don't have much talent on offense.  Granted, it's damn near impossible for most teams to take away Thomas and Kamara.  Thomas didn't do much today and while Kamara was really good, he didn't make any game changing plays and didn't score any TD's.

Yes my guy. That’s all we heard! We couldn’t stop him. But we did. Unreal. And idk how. Brees numbers look damm

good and efficient. 

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I hope he's got one more year left in him.  If we don't do it next year, I'm afraid it's gonna be a long time before we see it again.

He’s deff coming back. While

he did wear down. They should rely much more on the run game next year. 

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

This can't be true is it?  I mean i feel for Brees but that one is hitting him super rough if it is.

I hope this isn't true.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hey @El ramster, you willing to pay Greg the Leg 5-8 million a season when he can do what he just did in that game? ;)

With the Bears on the prowl, we might have to do that.

Archived