Was this the worst call in NFL history?

evilpimp972

20 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I would think he'd be smart enough to do so. I also think a vast majority of people realize there is no way he can replay this game.

And this is probably why he hasn't chimed in.  We can't change it now so what good would it do?  As a Packers fan I can understand Saints fans displeasure (Fail Mary comes to mind even tho is wasn't a playoff game).

10 minutes ago, Pugger said:

And this is probably why he hasn't chimed in.  We can't change it now so what good would it do?  As a Packers fan I can understand Saints fans displeasure (Fail Mary comes to mind even tho is wasn't a playoff game).

No one expects him to change it, but a horrible no call directly led to the Saints not advancing to the Super Bowl. You don’t think the commissioner of the NFL should at least address it? Say anything? 

Saints fans at least deserve that.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

No one expects him to change it, but a horrible no call directly led to the Saints not advancing to the Super Bowl. You don’t think the commissioner of the NFL should at least address it? Say anything? 

Then he will have to chime in about EVERY bad call if he wants to be fair.   I sympathize with Saints fans.  It sucks royally to have a play like that go against you in such a big game.  The better solution would be to try to address and fix this so it doesn't happen again to another team and fan base.  

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why would you want him to tell you the obvious. Did you saint fans beat the table in 09 for the Vike fans. Or did you Lol it off? 

Damm skippy you didn't care. Come on man. Get over it. Would Roger telling folks the obvious make y'all breath again? Release the stress/pressure?

Fix that broken heart? No.. Nothing will! Only time. 

Playing Jt songs*

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

Then he will have to chime in about EVERY bad call if he wants to be fair.   I sympathize with Saints fans.  It sucks royally to have a play like that go against you in such a big game.  The better solution would be to try to address and fix this so it doesn't happen again to another team and fan base.  

Big difference between a bad call, and a call of that magnitude. You know this.

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Why would you want him to tell you the obvious. Did you saint fans beat the table in 09 for the Vike fans. Or did you Lol it off? 

Damm skippy you didn't care. Come on man. Get over it. Would Roger telling folks the obvious make y'all breath again? Release the stress/pressure?

Fix that broken heart? No.. Nothing will! Only time. 

Playing Jt songs*

I'm not a Saints fan, I just sympathize with that bologna. Rams fans are rightfully annoyed by it because most of the NFL world doesn't think they deserve to be in the Super Bowl. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

I'm not a Saints fan, I just sympathize with that bologna. Rams fans are rightfully annoyed by it because most of the NFL world doesn't think they deserve to be in the Super Bowl. 

Honestly, most fans of other NFL teams I've talked too are logical about it and understand that there were bad calls on both sides of the ball. I'm fine with the majority of Saints fans feeling that way because it was undeniably a heartbreaker no matter where you fall on the spectrum and is still fresh in their mind.

8 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yes. Every time i open up my browser looking for a hot debate. Can't even pop off my Sudoku anymore!

It's turned more into Seppuku. I'm a sad panda. Because they want us to feel bad lol. Buddy i waited too long for this game.

I'm not going to feel bad over this. Because of 09 happened. Suddenly Sean payton turned into a man of honor. 

A humanitarian. He turned Vegan after that game. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Honestly, most fans of other NFL teams I've talked too are logical about it and understand that there were bad calls on both sides of the ball. I'm fine with the majority of Saints fans feeling that way because it was undeniably a heartbreaker no matter where you fall on the spectrum and is still fresh in their mind.

I don't know about that. Most talking heads in the media think the Saints got robbed. If it makes you feel better though, run with it. I get why Rams fans are annoyed. I also get why Saints fans are outraged.

Just now, El ramster said:

Yes. Every time i open up my browser looking for a hot debate. Can't even pop off my Sudoku anymore!

It's turned more into Seppuku. I'm a sad panda. Because they want us to feel bad lol. Buddy i waited to long for this game.

giphy.gif

I feel you man. If you lose, people will say the Saints should've been there. If you win, people will always give it an asterisk.

I feel bad for Rams fans, that call ruined the perception of them in the Super Bowl.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I don't know about that. Most talking heads in the media think the Saints got robbed. If it makes you feel better though, run with it. I get why Rams fans are annoyed. I also get why Saints fans are outraged.

As do I, but most media heads say whatever gets them more publicity. I stopped putting any stock into what the majority of them say a long time ago.

3 minutes ago, JonStark said:

As do I, but most media heads say whatever gets them more publicity. I stopped putting any stock into what the majority of them say a long time ago.

Yeah, as someone in New England, I haven't heard a single person say the Saints didn't get robbed. You must have some good friends who want to make you feel better lol.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I feel you man. If you lose, people will say the Saints should've been there. If you win, people will always give it an asterisk.

I feel bad for Rams fans, that call ruined the perception of them in the Super Bowl.

If there's anything that the Patriots have taught me, it's that nobody cares about asterisks. If we win, nobody but Saints fans will care in 5 years.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If there's anything that the Patriots have taught me, it's that nobody cares about asterisks. If we win, nobody but Saints fans will care in 5 years.

lol you say this as if every shmuck in the league doesn't still call us the Cheatriots or bring up "Spygate" and "Deflategate" as if they were anything other than some stupid witch hunt.

If you learned anything from the Patriots, you should know that nobody will forget about that.

Archived