Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

On 2/1/2019 at 1:37 PM, Riftty said:

I have to agree. His oline is definitely better. But other than that I feel like it's overwhelming worse than any other Superbowl team he has had.

No deep threat at WR, his RBs while good are a little overrated, Gronk is a shell of his former self. Not to mention this is easily one of the worst defensive teams under the belichick era.

And yet here Brady is...give the dude credit, he is favored to win his 6th ring with the least amount of help he has ever had.

Roster-wise, Brady/Belichick are the only thing that got them here. Seriously, I think the Browns have a better roster man-for-man.

With a league average coach/QB, they don't win 10 games even in that bad division

1 hour ago, CKS97 said:

Jay Cutler or Kirk Cousins would have won multiple SB's if he played with Belichick on this Pats system.

Belichick can  scheme so well that he can make ANYONE look good IMHO.

Hmmm I don't know... I have no doubt Bill would win a couple without Brady, but I also feel Brady would win a couple without Bill, provided he was on a decent franchise.

Brady isn't the most talented or gifted, in fact he is below average across the board in most measurable things. However the dude has the heart of a champion, and a mind for football. He works his tail off non-stop.

Make no mistake, the Patriots are here this year because Brady's leadership and force of will. Brady is the only reason I won't be sleeping well tonight.

Lol Cutler and Cousins...get real.

2 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Jay Cutler or Kirk Cousins would have won multiple SB's if he played with Belichick on this Pats system.

Belichick can  scheme so well that he can make ANYONE look good IMHO.

No they wouldn't have stop hating. 

There is probably a 5% chance (All Belicheck) Cousins wins a Ring as a Patriot  because the SB and vast majority  of Playoff games are played in Prime Time. Where Kirk sucks and can't win a game!

Cutler would of turn the ball over way to much for a BB led team. Not impossible but unlikely given his demeanor,  lack of preparation  and frankly IT factor as a FQB. 

16 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

It's not getting enough attention that we should be watching an all time great Super Bowl matchup between Drew Brees and Tom Brady. Thats the kind of matchup you tell your grandkids about.

It just seems like most of the love towards the Los Angeles Rams is media fabricated and forced. 

Maybe if MVP Mahomes had done his job, we could have a Super Bowl between the NFL's future at QB. But yeah, y'all blew it. Don't get bitter because we didn't.

1 hour ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

It's not getting enough attention that we should be watching an all time great Super Bowl matchup between Drew Brees and Tom Brady. Thats the kind of matchup you tell your grandkids about.

It just seems like most of the love towards the Los Angeles Rams is media fabricated and forced. 

Everything happens for a reason. It wasnt meant for the Saints to face the Patriots. The Rams get their chance to get the rematch with the Patriots from the 2001 Superbowl. You can tell it means alot to the former Rams players like Bruce, Holt, Warner. It means out to the Rams fans who witnessed the Patriots upsetting the Rams and having to wait 17 long and hard seasons to finally get back to the Superbowl and now the Rams are facing the Patriots AGAIN. Sure it wouldve been great to see Brady v Brees but thats an individual matchup. The Rams v Patriots is where it all began for the Patriots dynasty and where the Greatest Show on Turf ended. We are talking about franchise changing. Not two individual players but two franchises. 

I could care less about what the media is fabricating and forcing, the Rams winning could mean everything coming full circle. Then if the Rams never face Belichick and Brady again the long time diehard Rams fans know that we got payback on the biggest stage. Thats something us Rams fans can tell our children and grandchildren about. So if others dont like it then I understand but in the words of Kendrick Lamar, "please dont kill my vibe" lol. 

7 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Everything happens for a reason. It wasnt meant for the Saints to face the Patriots. The Rams get their chance to get the rematch with the Patriots from the 2001 Superbowl. You can tell it means alot to the former Rams players like Bruce, Holt, Warner. It means out to the Rams fans who witnessed the Patriots upsetting the Rams and having to wait 17 long and hard seasons to finally get back to the Superbowl and now the Rams are facing the Patriots AGAIN. Sure it wouldve been great to see Brady v Brees but thats an individual matchup. The Rams v Patriots is where it all began for the Patriots dynasty and where the Greatest Show on Turf ended. We are talking about franchise changing. Not two individual players but two franchises. 

I could care less about what the media is fabricating and forcing, the Rams winning could mean everything coming full circle. Then if the Rams never face Belichick and Brady again the long time diehard Rams fans know that we got payback on the biggest stage. Thats something us Rams fans can tell our children and grandchildren about. So if others dont like it then I understand but in the words of Kendrick Lamar, "please dont kill my vibe" lol. 

So Bill Vinovich blew that call because everything happens for a reason? Give me a break.

Archived