Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

24 minutes ago, showtime said:

Skip Bayless said that this is the worst supporting cast Tom Brady has ever had in a Superbowl.  He's including the defense in equation.  You all agree or disagree?

I agree.. I wouldn't be shocked if the score is 37-7.. Like look at those no name fooos.. Only thing stopping me from flexing and getting my Rams tat is Brady..

The no names scrubs on that roster is LOL worthy.. Niners probably have more talent on their roster.. Breida >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rex

who the hell names their son rex? 

25 minutes ago, showtime said:

Skip Bayless said that this is the worst supporting cast Tom Brady has ever had in a Superbowl.  He's including the defense in equation.  You all agree or disagree?

This was the worst regular season Patriots team lead by Tom Brady in quite some time. But they've obviously kicked it up a notch in the playoffs here.

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I agree.. I wouldn't be shocked if the score is 37-7.. Like look at those no name fooos.. Only thing stopping me from flexing and getting my Rams tat is Brady..

The no names scrubs on that roster is LOL worthy.. Niners probably have more talent on their roster.. Breida >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rex

Should have been named Ullr instead, then he'd be elite and the best adc ever.

56 minutes ago, showtime said:

This years defense can actually stop someone. Running game is very good, OL is very good.

The receivers are not good.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I have to agree. His oline is definitely better. But other than that I feel like it's overwhelming worse than any other Superbowl team he has had.

No deep threat at WR, his RBs while good are a little overrated, Gronk is a shell of his former self. Not to mention this is easily one of the worst defensive teams under the belichick era.

And yet here Brady is...give the dude credit, he is favored to win his 6th ring with the least amount of help he has ever had.

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

This sounds silly/delusional, but going into the Super Bowl last year I got confidence from looking at the Pats front seven ratings in Madden.  

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

Rams will score more then 7pts. No Names won't do that well stopping the Rams from scoring. 😎

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Image result for ok confused gif

Related image

Image result for turning around gif

Lol, This is the appropriate response.  

I think Madden ratings are questionable at an individual level, but generally indacative of an overall units performance.   Especially o-line and front seven.

Mychal Kendricks at the time was an 88 or 89.  Everyone who’s seen enough of him knows he’s not that good, but he was performing at a high level within the defense due to limited coverage responsibilities and a great d-line.

McVay and BB are probably scouring the ratings right now looking for last minute favorable matchups.

8 hours ago, Riftty said:

I have to agree. His oline is definitely better. But other than that I feel like it's overwhelming worse than any other Superbowl team he has had.

No deep threat at WR, his RBs while good are a little overrated, Gronk is a shell of his former self. Not to mention this is easily one of the worst defensive teams under the belichick era.

And yet here Brady is...give the dude credit, he is favored to win his 6th ring with the least amount of help he has ever had.

Roster-wise, Brady/Belichick are the only thing that got them here. Seriously, I think the Browns have a better roster man-for-man.

With a league average coach/QB, they don't win 10 games even in that bad division

Archived